Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2 thoughts from my trip today to the market.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so i went out (first mistake) to the market to buy some stuff... my fridge is empty af ate frozen pizzas and biscuits for the last 4 days
ofcourse its saturday so it was suifuel cuz couples everywhere

2 major blackpills i couldnt ignore today:

1. nothing will ever make up for the things we miss. i have this thing when everytime im behind foids (like today in the line to get on the bus) i just look at their back looking to see if i can see the bra strip. idk its always makes me feel good when i manage to see it, and then i always imagine being a chad tearing it apart and fucking her on the spot. thats the kind of thing i will never have.
and NOTHING will make up for it.
what, a new laptop? new game? new car? 60' 4K tv? the new iphone? NO. nothing. will. come. even. closer. its unreal.
so many young couples outside on saturday its insane.

2. all indians should be entitled to free euthanasia. once again i saw today a foid treat a indian like shit. she looked at him with such disgust and he looked ashamed. and i looked at him and honestly its so sad. being indian is not being ugly its just being a filthy monster. he maybe does everything like a normal guy and having the same thoughts etc but he will always will get treated like because his shit skin.
its unreal. black people have it much better, they look okay. yes they have to face racists here and there but most people wont consider black people in general as ugly people. but indians? legit 99% of society are repulsed by them.
i had a indian friend in HS and i feel sorry for always teasing him, it was before i understood how much pain he must endure because his shitskin.
that guy is careermaxxing af and still he will probaly be alone for ever, or be a beta cuck provider for a 1/10 landwhale when he will be 40s.
shit sad.
everytime i see an indian talking to people outside i look to see how people look at them and its always sad af.
im a 3/10 white guy and i rathered being like that than a 6/10 indian. because when you are ugly and white people just ignore you, you are invisble to them. when you are an indian you always get looks full of disgusts. like "why the fuck my goverment isnt kicking them out already".

Wherever there's religion, there's hope for the incels.

most people wont consider black people in general as ugly people.
Oh they will :feelsrope: and if you're not a low-IQ "human" with the mannerisms of a screaming ape, then you're a "cracker" or "oreo".

So... when will you buy a new car?