Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 2 incels murder a becky

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
This is the most insane incel murder story I have ever read.
Troy Woody Jr.(left) and Mir Islam(right) were members of the UGNazi hacker group.
NINTCHDBPICT000458437716

Troy and Mir were scamming their way through life, by stealing from credit cards. Mir had even served time behind bars.
Somehow the dark triad worked for Troy and he was able to land a GF, the story on how he met her is bizarre but it appears that Tomi was attracted by Troy's dark triad pERsonality and all the money he had (stollen).

7911600 6536549 image m 30 1546028141984

One very interesting fact is that in every picture Troy posted online he was hiding his mouth/jawline either with his hand or by wearing a mask (Note that the pictures were taken pre-covid).

NINTCHDBPICT000458437783 1 1

I loved how all the comments speculated that this was some kind of technique to avoid facial recognition. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
On this forum we can all agree it was to hide his receded jawline.

In 2018 the Trio decides to leave the US and move to the Philippines to build up a crypto scam.
What exactly happens is unclear, but a few months later CCTV footage captures the following.

Troy Woody and Mir Islam are seen loading a massive "package" in the trunk of a taxi grab car, they then tell the driver that it is trash and that they want to dispose of it in the river. They dumped it into the river and returned home.
Even for Filipino standards this was very suspicious, so the driver alerted the cops, and they quickly found the lifeless body of Tomi Michelle, she had been murdered.
To this date it is unclear what happened, and why she had to die but I am interested in knowing your theories.

damn I wanna fuck a goth becky too

A8160E8D 50A6 459B 91B5 92B5EDFCAC57

Dark triad personality

when is it my turn?

Apparently he was 6"2
But his face is absolute incel tier
Anyone 6'1 or taller is not a serious incel if you're asking me, you have to be severly facially deformed to be an incel at that height

The mayo looks like Sam Bankman Fried’a brother.
And jfl at the ethnic being in a nazi hacker group.
Both moved together to the Philippines and killed a foid.
Very progressive of both of them.

You mean the JBW
JBW doesn't work on cumskin foids. But apparently the 2 brocels fucked some noodlewhores in Manila behind Tomi's back.
Both moved together to the Philippines and killed a foid.
Very progressive of both of them.
Had they tipped the taxi driver some pesos for him to shut up, they would still be free. They miscalculated that move.
The mayo looks like Sam Bankman Fried’a brother.
With his 6"2 he outmogs SBF who is only 5"8

Imagine being high IQ hackers and this retarded crap is how you decide to dispose of a body