Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 2 high tier normie friends keep bragging

• Thread starter PleaseDontWakeMe
  • Start date
PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
They both have the option to sleep with a few girls. They are bluepilling me to do they do in attempts to get girls. They are 6 footers and probably 6/10 in the face. One tells me it's kinda easy but I've seen even they have to put in the effort to get girls. and those guys are clearly above average. I haven't seen them get any girls more than 1 point above their looksmax either. It's ridiculously competitive these days.

- I haven't seen them get any girls more than 1 point above their looksmax either. (I suppose you mean match)
- It's ridiculously competitive these days.

choose one.

Sounds good to me. Wtf re you talking about? SMV match is usually looksmatch - 2.

Normies are mostly aware about height importance.
Deep down they are, but few will admit it. It's really funny seeing a tall normie get heightmogged by an even taller normie. They turn into a lil' bitch super fast.

Why do you keep them as friends OP? It's fine if you legitimately like them but I'm super curious to know why specifically. Can they do magic tricks or something? Would you feel lonely without them? Again, I'm curious.

He keeps bragging about what his "game" and claiming that's the reason for his success.
Why do you keep them as friends OP? It's fine if you legitimately like them but I'm super curious to know why specifically. Can they do magic tricks or something? Would you feel lonely without them? Again, I'm curious.
They can be fun to socialize with and I get to go out with them sometimes. Sucks to be alone in the house with no options.