Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 2 girls stole my lunch back when i was in kindergarden

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I remember wheni was 5 that i was just doing my own thing when some 2 girls asked me if i could share my lunch with them, i was too beta to decline so i gave them my cookies but those bitches took them away from my hands and they ate them all in from of me, i couldn´t do anything since i didn´t understand whats was happening, it literally never began for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You should have gone Roslyakov

They start young.

Why don't you track them (throuch school albums and shit) find them (through social media i guess) and do some retaliation ?

Should’ve went ER boyo

Should've stole their virginity.

women used to make fun of me all the time in elementary school. It was traumatizing. It's a sign of inceldom if that happens.

Since kindergarden is present our suffering

Jfl it’s probabaly cause you were a 1’10” infantlet and not a 2’2’ slayer

Also, this is kinda cool.. anger and sadness

27B703EC 791D 4654 A038 56C91C3196F1

Last edited:
women used to make fun of me all the time in elementary school. It was traumatizing. It's a sign of inceldom if that happens.
They used to make fun of e as well just because i was the weird kid of the class

If it goes bad that early, it's all down hill from there.

You should have went ER on them.

I remember wheni was 5 that i was just doing my own thing when some 2 girls asked me if i could share my lunch with them, i was too beta to decline so i gave them my cookies but those bitches took them away from my hands and they ate them all in from of me, i couldn´t do anything since i didn´t understand whats was happening, it literally never began for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Im a bit pychopathic when I was 9 playing at mcdonalds two foids about 11-12 snithched on me to the staff. So when the employee left I beat the crap out of both of the. No face punches but I punched and kicked both of them pretty good. Fortunately a few minutes later my dad took me and my sister home before the foids snitched to their parents. My sister didnt snitch on me because she was kinda scared of me. Hahaha