Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 friends of mine have ascended within the last 24 hrs. while I continue to rot and cope.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
One of the guys posted on insta unveiling his new gf to the world (which was a foid I knew and had affection for) and the other guy told me about how he attended the birthday party of the girl who's mother he's currently seeing. It's hard to cope when everyone else around you is finding success. Perhaps I'm being to pessimistic? Maybe their ascensions could mean that there's a chance for me afterall.

Nigger, you have friends?:feelshaha:

Go have fun with your social circle bro!:chad:

meanwhile only ascension for us is the ascension into heaven after dying a martyr for inceldia

alls you needs is a theRAPEist :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I'm sure it's legit bro... Yeah OK

all my friends are autistic truecels.

Nigger, you have friends?:feelshaha:

Go have fun with your social circle bro!:chad:

most normies and chadlites know about the incels and other low tier males
associating with incels can result in exile from a good social circle with hot foids

not worth it

he went to a birthday of a girl and he is in a relationship not with her but with her mom? Heck don't remember degenerates ever admitting this shit 10 years ago. unless it was a teacher but guys would hide that they went with an older women.maybe that's just my experience no clue

Well, you're friends are gonna ditch you now

Maybe their ascensions could mean that there's a chance for me afterall
It means that everyone is gonnna progress in life minus you :feelskek:
:feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back