Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 1st, 2nd and 3rd world poll

Which one you live in?

• 1st

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • 2nd

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 3rd

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

Everything orange and red classifies as 3rd world (except for saudi arabia, malaysia, uruguay, kuwait, UAE, qatar, oman and bahrain, those are light blue), light blue 2nd and dark blue 1st

Last edited:
America so 1st world

I feel for thirdworldcels :feelsbadman:

Jew York City

Last edited:
Do you just not have insurance?
I have it now but for a while I didn't and got fucked with bad health. Couldn't do shit. Headaches and muscle aches and could only use otc drugs

?

Tbh Russia should be third world. Also Saudis should be in transition. Low IQ map
Russia is 2nd and so is Saudi arabia, though other maps also have mistakes:

Chile and uruguay aren't by any means 1st world

1st worldcel, I worldmog but I’m still a truecel

Also this map is racist, some of those sandnigger countries are rich as fuck

Buy yourself a curryfoid as well I presume

Third world distinction isn’t just money bro
I will die a trucel. I am 30+, too late for me. I will die a purecel.

Also this map is racist, some of those sandnigger countries are rich as fuck
Other maps commit mistakes, so the focus is the map [UWSL]properly cover the regions most people here live[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

I have a rule. Never go to a 3rd world country. Only 1st and 2nd. 3rd world will end up bad if you are a nonchad white man who's poor and autistic.

I have a rule. Never go to a 3rd world country. Only 1st and 2nd. 3rd world will end up bad if you are a nonchad white man who's poor and autistic.
Cope many third world are more shitskin uglycel friendly than "first" world

Being autistic though... that's a death sentence in an extrovert dominated country, it's better to stay then in 1st world countries that are hugboxes with hyperprogressive ideals like Sweden and the US.

if you try to exist in 3rd world country and don't know the language or look like the natives there, then you will be outcast and probably end up dead in some cartel music video. Shit is scary man. Many people who go to those countries looking for pussy end up tortured or dead. I don't trust it. Hell not even in 1st world but atleast the likelihood is lower

What exactly makes China so "underdeveloped"

China has the 2nd highest GDP in the world.

And India has the 3rd (PPP), still isn't a developed country.

The average Chinese makes much less money than the average american, life quality in China isn't high enough to be considered developed and it isn't near becoming developed too.

I'd assume because most of the money is funneled into the major costal cities while the majority of the deeper parts of china are rural as fuck. That's just my guess though.

America is only 1st world if you take advantage of the opportunity. If you do nothing and become homeless/semi-homeless it can be worse than 3rd world. You'll likely get a tootache and be unable to afford a dentist that will progress to an abscess and the bacteria will go to your heart and you'll get endocarditis - then when you are in the precipice of death you will FINALLY get free emergency medical care but it will be too late and you'll die.

On the other hand if you get into medical school and do well and become a spine surgeon you'll make 800k-1 million USD/yr. with 99.99% job security for life. Or Wall Street, or Silicon Valley or whatever.

America is not the place for depressed, lazy or stupid people. You'd be a million times better off in some social welfare state in Europe probably.
High IQ. In USA you either money maxx and grind hard or get absolutely raped later. Middle class is dead.

u cant compare latin america to africa or india

:no::no::no:

USA is heaven compared to the 3rd world. Good wages, good infrastructure, industrialized and low violence
Low violence and good wages is a total lie
1st world but it feels like a 3rd world country

Low violence and good wages is a total lie
1st world but it feels like a 3rd world country

You guys may have more problems than other developed countries, but you are still categorized as such

Last edited:
I live in Cuckmerica

America is only 1st world if you take advantage of the opportunity. If you do nothing and become homeless/semi-homeless it can be worse than 3rd world.
America is not the place for depressed, lazy or stupid people. You'd be a million times better off in some social welfare state in Europe probably.
High IQ. In USA you either money maxx and grind hard or get absolutely raped later. Middle class is dead.
I'm learning this the hard way

After being laid off and unemployed, I'm now on the edge of poverty and homelessness

Now I'm depressed, have no motivation, have no future, have no hope, and I'm an alcoholic

Israel, so 1st world.

So you mean they treat ugly men better in third world countries?
yes in many cases. Third world people are uglier in general and when everyone is ugly. You aren't get hit with as much discrimination for being ugly yourself

I live in Cuckmerica

I'm learning this the hard way

After being laid off and unemployed, I'm now on the edge of poverty and homelessness

Now I'm depressed, have no motivation, have no future, have no hope, and I'm an alcoholic
Same, but with the difference that I get neetbuxx in cuckrope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back