Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 19 years of Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Damn WTF. this is way worse than my parents lie. brutal :feelsbadman:
They were one of those black parents that placed so much importance on education over anything. They even refused to acknowledge that I was autistic. Little do they know that education and college are both complete wastes of time and money. I know former high school classmates today, that have debt up to their nostrils and some even dropped out. And the few that did finish college, had difficulty finding jobs in their fields and on top of that, had student loans to pay off. JFL they were better off just calling it quits after high school and either NEETmaxxing or at the very least, start working at a warehouse job like me.

For all that it's worth, happy birthday

brutal agepill

Fishy fishy.
You age too fast. But then i read your discord message and i dont get it. The real date is in your ID. You probably used it atleast couple times in the last 19 years. I really dont get it.
March22 is not in your ID card, right? It should contain the true date.

Fishy fishy.
You age too fast. But then i read your discord message and i dont get it. The real date is in your ID. You probably used it atleast couple times in the last 19 years. I really dont get it.
March22 is not in your ID card, right? It should contain the true date.
They could lie and wrote a fake birthday some kids siblings are their actual parents...

They could lie and wrote a fake birthday some kids siblings are their actual parents...
BINGO. This and other parents have told MUCH BIGGER LIES to their kids than simply a birthday.

@Edmund_Kemper

Its over, age pill is the most brutalpill. Soon everything can only get worse. My birthday was 2 weeks ago and all I got was a cake from my mom and some Walmart sushi. No one even wished me a happy birthday.

Does that sound believable to you at all? That is a female tier excuse, only a female would think something like that would actually work, its as believable as when guys say "oh these are my friends pants" when a cop finds drugs on them

Your ID has your birthday on it

Your middle school or high school probably used some online system for grading which has your profile and birthday listed on it

When applying to college you had to provide your birthday

There is no way that you had no idea what your real birthday is, J-F-L
Holy fuck at you larping faggot

You need to be crucified for lying like this

Is this just so you would appear more credible?

Here is you claiming 17 on 27, 2019
incels.co/threads/sometimes-i-want-to-cry-when-i-look-at-myself-in-the-mirror.146968/#post-3081178

Claiming 17 in October 2019
incels.co/threads/manlets-when-did-you-stop-growing.149074/#post-3124082

Here is you saying youre turning 18 at the beginning of this year
incels.co/threads/are-you-under-21-check-this-article.198786/#post-4405841

Now the exact date doesnt matter cause you want to avoid getting doxxed, I keep when my birthday is vague too, but this is just straight up lying right now for some reason JFL

Another fakecel?
lol

Their excuse was that they didn't want me to know I started kindergarten a year late cause it would "ruin my confidence" or some shit. So they told me they made up a believable birthday and wouldn't tell me my actual birthday til I got to college. shit is pissing me off ngl.
Jfl larp. You're telling me you've never seen your own passport, or driver's license, or had to fill out literal countless forms in school or for a job, all which have the official date of your birth?

Its over, age pill is the most brutalpill. Soon everything can only get worse. My birthday was 2 weeks ago and all I got was a cake from my mom and some Walmart sushi. No one even wished me a happy birthday.
Brutal. Agepill only gets worse and worse.

@outherebrothers @grondilu @FrothySolutions @FrustratedWhiteMale (RIP)

I will be officially 20 in November. :feelsbadman:

soon 1 year .co anniversary

Brutal as fuck. After 20, no one can deny your trueceldom. :feelsbadman: You're no longer a "teenager" at that point.
I wish I hadn't born ngl. If you can't live your life normally and lack even basic things in life, then there's no reason to breathe in this world.

I wish I was 19 and blackpilled. I would studymax so I can get a high-paying job and move to a prostitution-friendly country.

how did you fill out important forms if you didnt know ur D.O.B?

22 years for me.

I wish I was 19 and blackpilled. I would studymax so I can get a high-paying job and move to a prostitution-friendly country.
Low IQcels like me can't even studymaxx.

never even began

Low IQcels like me can't even studymaxx.
Then at least you're not going to waste your time trying as I did.

There has to be some job you can do that earns lots of money and is incel-friendly. Trade school ? Truck driver ? Construction work ? I also often hear about oil-plateform workers who earn a lot of money.

If you're young figuring that shit out should be your priority.

I wish that the next 19 years will bring you more luck.
I'm gonna turn 30 in 2 days :feelscry:

Last edited:
I thought you were 18? Are you going to turn 20 in november or what?

I wish that the next 19 years will bring you more luck.
I'm gonna turn 30 in 2 days :feelscry:
Thanks and also brutal that you'll be 30. Thats wizard status :feelscry:

Happy birthday my black brother

Holy fuck at you larping faggot

You need to be crucified for lying like this

Is this just so you would appear more credible?

Here is you claiming 17 on 27, 2019
incels.co/threads/sometimes-i-want-to-cry-when-i-look-at-myself-in-the-mirror.146968/#post-3081178

Claiming 17 in October 2019
incels.co/threads/manlets-when-did-you-stop-growing.149074/#post-3124082

Here is you saying youre turning 18 at the beginning of this year
incels.co/threads/are-you-under-21-check-this-article.198786/#post-4405841

Now the exact date doesnt matter cause you want to avoid getting doxxed, I keep when my birthday is vague too, but this is just straight up lying right now for some reason JFL

Another fakecel?
caught on pretty good I was wondering how he turned 19 all of a sudden when he was 18 for a couple of months then 17 before that.

Happy birthday my black brother
Thank you. Also I'm sorry about temporarly restarting beef from that other thread a few days ago :feelscry:.
caught on pretty good I was wondering how he turned 19 all of a sudden when he was 18 for a couple of months then 17 before that.

You don't know shit, retard

Thank you. Also I'm sorry about temporarly restarting beef from that other thread a few days ago :feelscry:.

You don't know shit, retard
I swear you were 17 when I joined, then when I made a post saying you're not an adult because you're 17, you replied with "nope I'm an adultcel now", to which I assumed that it might have been your birthday, and now you're 19 all of a sudden. How does that work?

I swear you were 17 when I joined, then when I made a post saying you're not an adult because you're 17, you replied with "nope I'm an adultcel now", to which I assumed that it might have been your birthday, and now you're 19 all of a sudden. How does that work?
Nope you're wrong

You need more independence especially as a low value male (no offense we're the same) it will make you feel fulfilled, also i don't get why they would lie on this, i understand that some parents would lie about big stuff like adoption or autism but not this.
They didn't want me to think I started kindergarten late. They thought it would lower my confidence or some shit.

Would it lower your confidence if you knew ?
It absolutely would have. No one wants to be the weirdo kid who got held back/started kindergarten late :feels:. I even feel like shit thinking about it now.

well, good thing they lied i guess.
yeah and it makes sense for them to confess now because there are various ages in college/uni and especially community college.

read the screenshot you retard.
I already posted it here.

this discord screenshot from yesterday explains everything
View attachment 330892
19th 2

If they did it for your good there's no harm.
Yeah also what are your thoughs on an unnamed faggot poster on this thread blaming me for my parents lying to me for 19 years?

Which one, because your opening post, is from your profile but that could have been changed to ensure no one knows how old you really are but the one you posted now isn't possible for me to know because I got wrongfully banned for posting pictures of the two girls that asked me out as a joke and then one ending up dumping my ass to see how I would feel, and before I could even finish the whole story, I get permabanned.

Oh is that last bit why I'm being called out as a LARP now.