Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 19 years of Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Who cares lol just ignore him.
Yeah I'm just gonna enjoy living rent free in his head and laughing at his made up stories about me JFL.

Why are you mad ? lol, he has autism so his parents lied about his age so he feels just like the other kids, it was important for his personal development.
BINGO. right on the money.

Can't see your sig.
Armor-of-God.jpg

Armor-of-God.jpg :feelswhere:
can you see now

Yeah also what are your thoughs on an unnamed faggot poster on this thread blaming me for my parents lying to me for 19 years?
JFL I was about to say that I saw you saying you were 17 years old less than a year ago, brutal af you were an adult here all along.

I thought you were 17 when you joined?

Edit: read the reason why.

Last edited:
Happy birthday, unimpressive number of years though.

Happy birthday, unimpressive number of years though.
Well you're 32 so I can see why you'd say that.

In your opinion what age do you think should be the "cut off" for inceldom?

Well you're 32 so I can see why you'd say that.

In your opinion what age do you think should be the "cut off" for inceldom?
If you're ugly enough, you can be considered an incel and proclaim that it's over even from tender age tbh. Problem is, most youngcels are probably not that ugly + never really tried. I'm not against youngcels being here though.

If you're ugly enough, you can be considered an incel and proclaim that it's over even from tender age tbh. Problem is, most youngcels are probably not that ugly + never really tried. I'm not against youngcels being here though.
I've been rated around 3/10 (some rated slightly lower or higher) by blackpill members here & looksmax.

I've approached 105 times IRL and got rejected every time. I got zero matches on tinder even after months of using it.

so yeah its over.

I've been rated around 3/10 (some rated slightly lower or higher) by blackpill members here & looksmax.

I've approached 105 times IRL and got rejected every time. I got zero matches on tinder even after months of using it.

so yeah its over.
Yeah if that's all true you're definitely incel regardless of your age.