Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 18yo LDAR/NEET blackcel leaves house to walk dog. Gets shot. Family has his body in LDAR position at WAKE!!!

yoo that is creepy man.. but couldnt they jus let him rest in peace? jeez
rip

Lol and you know for a fact the police will never find and charge whoever killed him.

That is so wrong. Im going to write my will to make sure I get a proper funeral. This is just awful.

I just noticed that it is a PS controller and not an xbox

His douchey mgtow rich guy attitude, i just want to come here to bitch about the discrimination i get for being born unattractive

I was a 2/10 before I had any surgery so I know plenty about what's it's like to be discriminated against for ugliness. I've got a face full of titanium screws and any surgeon I've consulted has said they'd gladly still reoperate on me because I'm still clearly way out of normal range on many parameters.

Before I had my first surgeries people wouldn't even make eye contact with me during conversations. And I'm completely NT so there was nothing I was doing "wrong". I was just that seriously fucked up looking. I've legitimately scared kids and had them tell their parents I'm a monster in front of my face.

It was ~15 years ago I had my first operation that made 3-4/10. I'm now a strong 4-5/10. I can almost certainly say I know a lot more about being ugly or the discrimination one faces from it than you do.

What makes you think you know more about it than me? Or that you're such a better authority than me on how to deal with it?

You can ignore me if it makes you feel better. It doesn't matter to me. I don't plan to be here much longer either way.

Last edited:
I'm still sad about that story.
I didn't know him but it's like I lost a brother.
My nigga was in his comfy house when his mother gave him a dog.
He had to carry the little shitter.
The moral of the story, the mother should have give him a cat; they are the best if you ldar.

Damn my nigga only wanted to ldar and now hes dead cause his mother wanted him to go outside

F
This dude literally just started to go outside routinely and he ends up getting shot to death. And still those bluepill fucks think the world is fair and just.

Just go Outside Theory Officially Debunked.
clockworker
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY. HIS MOM KNEW IT WAS OVER FOR HIM AND GOT A HITMAN TO ASSASSINATE HIS NEET BLACKCEL ASS
now that you mentioned it

very fucked up and sad

I just made a post featuring that guys ldar position like 2 minutes ago and you commented on this thread now. Very eerie.

it was destiny

I just made a post featuring that guys ldar position like 2 minutes ago and you commented on this thread now. Very eerie.
dragon cope

17152948_G.jpg

i still think about this tbh
it still upsets me
just go outside bro
jfl this world is fucked up beyond belief :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Nice gesture tbh. His family really loved him even with his lazy lifestyle.

Still makes me laugh. Fucking hell

GOAT thread tbh

Hopefully he’s in a better place now
E4134E1C C846 48B9 A84B A4ED7D3BC285

RIP. The Celtics aren't winning another championship in his lifetime anyway.
Im sure the 2008 title was good enough.
Cucktears won't touch this lmfao.

"Just put yourself out there bro"
Someone should hit that place up with a burner account and link the more reasonable threads like this one and expose their hypocrisy to themselves.

Last edited:
The only surprise is that they didn't tie him up and torture him for being sub8

RIP bro seriously

He must have been so autistic that the first few hours he went outside was shot already. And it's clear his family is to blame.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back