Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 18yo LDAR/NEET blackcel leaves house to walk dog. Gets shot. Family has his body in LDAR position at WAKE!!!

@UnfortunatelyINCEL98
@Indari
@chudur-budur

Probably shot for being unattractive.

I wish I could be in a street-shitting position during my funeral.

This is literally me
img_5233-e1531091384844.jpg

You cannot make this up. His mom probably bought the dog for him expecting him to want to go outside, but blackcel god knew it was over and then his mom threatened to take away his stuff or kick him out if he didn't go out, and now he is dead.

This is literally me
img_5233-e1531091384844.jpg

You cannot make this up. His mom probably bought the dog for him expecting him to want to go outside, but blackcel god knew it was over and then his mom threatened to take away his stuff or kick him out if he didn't go out, and now he is dead.

new orleans is a very social city. hard to imagine a black guy there not playing ball or doing hood shit with bros.

adding insult to death

If this is true and he isn't dindu nuffin, then I feel really sorry for him.

Fuck LOLing at this guy, he was one of us.
Probably cool as shit too.

RIP Renard
For real, I feel like I'm looking at the mummy of another incel pharaoh. R.I.P

Fuck, that's brutal... Rip brother.

holy shit this is just memeing way too hard now. boyo is literally rotting. just missing the rope and hes all set

Last edited:
That's how I want to be displayed in my funeral. Based idea.

St. Renard knew it was Over and chose the easiest path for some one not blessed with looks, but his normie mom just wouldn't leave it be because no foid could understand.

Even in death she humiliates him.

RIP blackcel brother.

Lmfao this shit is still funny as fuck

>Be a neet
>Mom tells you to get off your ass and go outside
>You finally go outside
>Get shot in the head
>Die

Lmaooooo

Rip fellow incel

Lmfao this shit is still funny as fuck

>Be a neet
>Mom tells you to get off your ass and go outside
>You finally go outside
>Get shot in the head
>Die

Lmaooooo
Exactly, "Just Put Yourself Out There" "Just get Out of the Basement" Theories Officially Debunked :lul::lul::lul:

They just can't let it go, they will mutilate us even after we are dead, so much society and even relatives hate us. Permanent hell is real. It's over.

And that's why I never leave the house.

Though seriously that is hilarious.

It's been days and I still laugh when I see this post. J F L.

r.i.p. blackcel

Still laughing. JFL.

View attachment 26954

St. Renard knew it was Over and chose the easiest path for some one not blessed with looks, but his normie mom just wouldn't leave it be because no foid could understand.

Even in death she humiliates him.

RIP blackcel brother.

I lold when I read about this. too funny.

Bro wtf
Bro wtf

I hope this happens to @RageAgainstTDL

What you dislike about 'em?
His douchey mgtow rich guy attitude, i just want to come here to bitch about the discrimination i get for being born unattractive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back