Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 18 year old woman killed in double shooting believed to have been murdered by her boyfriend

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/6NPPoE6P6X0

Remember guys, it’s your bad personality and misogyny (which women can telepathically detect) which is the reason why you are single, meanwhile there are hundreds of thousands of cases where women choose aggressive and violent men only to later be killed by them, so if Women have the magical power to read a man’s mind and detect his personality so that women can choose men with good personality, then why do so many women get killed by the very same men they chose?

Did those men have good personality for them to be chosen by women? Or maybe, just maybe, women can’t magically read our minds to detect our personality and/or they don’t care about personality and it’s really just about looks.

If having bad personality stops us from having sex with women, then why isn’t it stopping all these women-murdering men from having sex with women?

It’s really simple, it’s because we are ugly and those women-murdering men are good-looking, it has nothing to do with personality and everything to do with looks.

Normie scum need to realise this simple logic and stop lying, you can’t fool us

Last edited:
Bully maguire dance

One billion IQ post

Foids suffering domestic aggression is the refutation of the personality cope

They will make up some bullshit to defend their theory of women having in-built personality detectors, by saying “oh but these women were manipulated”

If a woman’s personality detector malfunctions due to manipulation, maybe we shouldn’t give their personality detectors any credibility whatsoever

I’m gonna actually crack open a cold beer in celebration of this

I’m enjoying a nice cold beer while this bitch is eternally unconscious

Fucking lifefuel mothERfuckERs!

If she dated me this wouldn't have happened

I’m gonna actually crack open a cold beer in celebration of this

I’m enjoying a nice cold beer while this bitch is eternally unconscious

Fucking lifefuel mothERfuckERs!
Fucking BASED

Good riddance.

Her personality detector must have been off

Nothing of value was lost :feelsaww:

Personality detector machine broke

You have to spend much time with someone to get to know their personality, but these foids claim that they can detect it on sight.

cases after cases with the same shit.

Woah such a massive and vibrant personality

It’s really simple, it’s because we are ugly and those women-murdering men are good-looking, it has nothing to do with personality and everything to do with looks.
THIS, WHORES ARE PRIMITIVE ANIMALS THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE OVER PRIVILEGED :lasereyes:

She looks like a bog standard slut kek

Have IT or any other bluepilled people ever addressed this topic? I can imagine they'd probably just say that either the men were good at hiding their true intentions (thus women have no personality detector) or that all men are bad or something, skirting past the question.
Of course they didn't address it :feelshaha: once they try to address it they realize we are right and then either quietly stop talking about it, or shift the goalposts.

hes not attractive tho. Normie tier at best

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back