Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 18 year old girl says age of consent should be lowered because she's had tits since age 12.

i didn't say it this time a femmrhoid did :feelsmage:

It should be 12 + I should be given a 12 yo foid after all these years of truceldom

God forbid a guy suggests that tho

Idk about what age is a good age to be the aoc

God forbid a guy suggests that tho
They would send the cope to arrest him for spreading pedophilia and corrupting the youth

You don't think 12 year olds are fucking?

What about 13-14?
14 seems better. 12 year olds that are fucking are the ones that grow up to become nothing I’d imagine. Personally, no sex before marriage, or you get death sentence.

14 seems better. 12 year olds that are fucking are the ones that grow up to become nothing I’d imagine. Personally, no sex before marriage, or you get death sentence.
its 14 here in brazil but 12-13 can consent to someone within 5 years

seems kinda dumb that you could get arrested for fucking a 12-13 year old fertile female when she wants the dick. especially when some 17 year old can do it just fine :feelsclown:

then again romeo and juliet laws have always been dumb like that

I'm ok with 14 tbh. don't really care about aoc since I don't live in cuckland :feelscomfy: but no matter which 14 year old loli I approach they all reject me instantly :feelsbadman: brutal ngl. 13 is fine too, 12 might be too young for fucking tbh but not for marriage. high aoc is bad definitely coz young chad still fucks but can't get punished for it. old chads also fuck but the foid won't report it coz she wants his dick. but 20+ incel approaches = jail time disgusting predator :feelskek: bitch is kind of a roast but at least honest and blackpilled :feelsYall: