Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 17 year old single mommy needs a car and a bed for her son and wants you to pay for it

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Can't even spell transportation or diploma correctly lol

so be a sport and donate like a good cuck would!

Dmdnbf

Fucking whore fell for the BBC meme

AHAHAH fucking whore.ı dont give a shit.ı didnt say you to fuck a Tyrone and let him cum inside your pussy.now it is your choice and you have to pay for what have you done. FUCK ROASTIES :lul::lul: HOPE SHE'S CRYİNG WİTH PAİN

It's always, "he left me" rather than, "I was a retarded slut and decided to let an imbecile shove his cock inside me."

>black baby
>white mom

The current state of america

I hope no one is stupid enough to pay her. You made your bed and now lie in it you cunt.

>black baby
>white mom

The current state of america

USA is fkin done lmao
It's just gonna be an nation of low IQ race mixed subhuman filth within 30 years
Good luck getting anything done with that kind of workforce

Although most of us might get exterminated anyways, when AI takes over

Well fuck you degenerated cunt, now this Tyrone is woke as fuck, banging a 16 year old putting a child there and vanish from the earth, nice one m8, but don't worry stupid foid, you will find a 5/10 cuck who will do the job while you fuck others 1000 Tyrones each month you fucking slut

And what does she offer in return? Her smelly used cunt?

Of course it's Tyrone or Jamal's leftovers. The memes write themselves. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

TranSPERGtation:feelstastyman:

So fucking common nowadays no matter age.

It's always, "he left me" rather than, "I was a retarded slut and decided to let an imbecile shove his cock inside me."
They are like children, they take zero responsibility for any of their life decisions.

"Yes, she has a son but that does not mean she is grown up enough to give consent legally, she is just a 17 year old kid with a 1 year old son, you sick pedo fuck. How dare you?" said the IT brainlet.

(But fucking a 18 year old whore is okay somehow)

Last edited:
white teen girl is a single mother with tyrone's baby. damn this must be an anomaly.
high iq. unfortunately cucked normies will never catch on to this simple fact.

I hope no one is stupid enough to pay her. You made your bed and now lie in it you cunt.

JFL, what the fuck you are talking about, hundreds of cucks are already lining up. Damn, if you go now, there will be at least 300 cucks in front of you.

Now I understand why teen femoids don't even bother to have an abortion..

BECAUSE CUCKS WILL GIVE HER SO MUCH MONEY she won't even need a betabuxx husband.

JFL, what the fuck you are talking about, hundreds of cucks are already lining up. Damn, if you go now, there will be at least 300 cucks in front of you.
You’re probably right. Fuck this world.

women never helped me so why would i help them

They are not entitled

Well fuck you degenerated cunt, now this Tyrone is woke as fuck, banging a 16 year old putting a child there and vanish from the earth, nice one m8, but don't worry stupid foid, you will find a 5/10 cuck who will do the job while you fuck others 1000 Tyrones each month you fucking slut
AHAHAH fucking whore.ı dont give a shit.ı didnt say you to fuck a Tyrone and let him cum inside your pussy.now it is your choice and you have to pay for what have you done. FUCK ROASTIES :lul::lul: HOPE SHE'S CRYİNG WİTH PAİN

She doesn't have a bed? I'm guessing that she and her infant son are probably living under the roof of either her parents or legal guardian(s). Does she have to make do with an air mattress? Does her baby have to lie on wooden flooring, vulnerable to a coordinated attack by rats? Something about this doesn't sound right.
And what about her 27 year old urban sperm donor? Why doesn't this chick employ her male relatives to hunt down and beat the living shit out of her aspiring rapper and force him to man up?
Something is seriously wrong with a society where feral males can pull this shit and everyone else has to foot the bill via the bloated tax system. And to think America is literally firing bullets and dropping ordnance in order to export this scummy bullshit social culture to every other corner of the globe.

The worst part about this is someone will actually pay for this whore.

Give her a car
Piss and shit in it so she's stuck smelling that everyday driving

Get fucking wrecked you Kalergi plan enabling cunt, go find another BBC thug to finance yo bitch ass, I'm sure they'll hire you at the local strip club if you know how to work a pole.

any cuck that donates should be castrated on the spot.

JFL if anyone donates.
GIGACUCK.

Daughter of soyboy (well his father was cucked, so no body daugher actually) that couldn't educate her.

She was actually most likely 14 at the time since the baby is already 10 months old

She was 14 and he was 25, lol.
And she seems to look pretty good. Was probably super hot "back then"
So much for the "BBC only get fat landwhales" meme. This one here smashed prime JB pussy ... leaving a wrack behind that is probably beyond repair.

I wish I was born in 2100, I cant wait until they get bred out

Just donated. Hopefully I can betabuxx her now, boyos.

lol
I've just searched for "single mom" on gofundme to found this girl in the OP. Seems to be over already. BUT: if you search for single mom there you find dozens upon dozens of white women with half-black sons, lol.

these girls have fucked up their lives, she probably just wants to find a "good white guy" now she has gone through her "black guy" phase. Except even most blue pilled guys aren't going to want to to raise a baby that's another race as it immediately says to anyone else, "i am not the father"

We all know she gonna get her 1000$

I knew it would be a White Woman with a Black Baby.

damn what an idiot haven't these morons ever heard of a condom?

That's why I am attracted only to <14 foids.(not younger than 13) Every man who is saying the opposite is a lier!

her father should execute her. I cant comprehend how much beta most fathers are.

Strong and indepedent woman

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back