Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 17-Year-Old Nigger Beats Foid, Faces Jail Time

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
A 17-year-old black student attending a Florida high school was caught on film attacking his teaching aide for taking away his Nintendo Switch.

This has to be one of the stupidest incidents I can recall in recent memory.

And, yet, there's a certain masculine feeling I get from seeing this woman get beat unconscious by a man instead of the other way around.

Of course, I would never beat a woman in real life but, all the same, it's not likely I would beat another man and yet I watch boxing all the time.

So, here's the video CNN won't show you and the filthy Fox and his Friends won't touch.

As Bill Burr once said "There is no reason to hit a woman. Really? I could give you like seventeen off the top of my head. You could wake me from a drunken stupor, I could still give you like nine."

So, enjoy.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hing-aide-pulp-took-Nintendo-Switch-away.html

Why is it that whenever I see videos of niggers beating women, the women are generally white?
I believe white women are built to be toilets and punching bags of those low iq apes.

#BlackLivesMatter.

A 17-year-old black student attending a Florida high school was caught on film attacking his teaching aide for taking away his Nintendo Switch.

And, yet, there's a certain masculine feeling I get from seeing this woman get beat unconscious by a man instead of the other way around.

Of course, I would never beat a woman in real life but, all the same, it's not likely I would beat another man and yet I watch boxing all the time.

So, here's the video CNN won't show you and the filthy Fox and his Friends won't touch.

As Bill Burr once said "There is no reason to hit a woman. Really? I could give you like seventeen off the top of my head. You could wake me from a drunken stupor, I could still give you like nine."

So, enjoy.

View attachment 711503

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hing-aide-pulp-took-Nintendo-Switch-away.html
Just niggers being niggers, mang

So, enjoy.

View attachment 711503

how much do you want to fucking bet this bitch will probably visit this dark triad nig in jail and bail him out and get killed by him once he out

how much do you want to fucking bet this bitch will probably visit this dark triad nig in jail and bail him out and get killed by him once he out

another based high-testosterone alpha hero

A detention would be sufficient punishment for this base nigger

Screenshot 20230224 210933

The toilet standing has a really hot body, later some beautiful thick toilets walk around. Americans are so beautifully fat. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

I really hate how thin the average Dutch toilet is. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

View attachment 711517

The toilet standing has a really hot body, later some beautiful thick toilets walk around. Americans are so beautifully fat. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

I really hate how thin the average Dutch toilet is. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Trust me dude seeing fat people it gets old real quick, especially in places like where the video takes place, which is suburban Florida

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

HE DINDU NUFFIN FREE HIM THAT PIGSKIN WHORE HAD IT COMING

View attachment 711517

are you dutch? i just assumed you were american because you're partially black. and you also like landwhales? crazy

lol how she just takes it though

women are ragdolls frfr

I like how people just stood around kek they knew the toilet deserved it

So, enjoy.

View attachment 711503

Where can I find more of these kinds of videos ? :waitwhat:

It kills me how careful they are handling the Negro, like he's a baby or smth.

So, enjoy.

View attachment 711503

theyll all still vote democrat. all foids should be killed

It's not based if a nigger does it
It's based if a white guy does it
It's gigabased if a ricecel does it

we need more ricecels doing shit like this
I agree, you have to have a conscious effort to be based and a knowledge of your actions and the consequences yet still have the courage to do the based action.
With niggers it is impulse or primal violence, that is why they always claim they dindu nuffin or blame racism rather than own up to their actions and put forth a based arguement or belief.

Then I'll get blamed and suffer for the actions of this nigga. fuck this guy

I hope he gets raped in jail

Let him go to jail, what he did was extremely wrong.

Niggers be niggering.

Based. Never get between a man and his video games. He was probably about to finish Breath of the Wild when this cave demon took his game away.

It's not based if a nigger does it
It's based if a white guy does it
It's gigabased if a ricecel does it

we need more ricecels doing shit like this

fakecel response
black guy knows what will happen, its just a fucking Nintendo switch. Raging out and beating someone up over that knowing your race and the consequences is pretty dumb. Because I'm not a fan of black people following the stereotypes of being violent makes me a fakecel? Come on now.

black guy knows what will happen, its just a fucking Nintendo switch. Raging out and beating someone up over that knowing your race and the consequences is pretty dumb. Because I'm not a fan of black people following the stereotypes of being violent makes me a fakecel? Come on now.
real truecels are too jaded to care

foids will blame all males for this instead of just niggers

Agreed

I remember a day not that long ago when this same type of argument was used against me for not having enough days/posts/time online. Not saying that you're wrong or right, just interesting to see it repeated here.
I don’t really care about post count or time spent, I just find it odd that me saying he should go to jail=fakecel. Id love to be a fakecel but that isn’t the case. Im sick of seeing the narrative of black men falling into the stereotypes of being violent, thug like. Lock that nigga up asap. Any other violent black people, lock them up. I mentioned his post count because to me it seems like he is almost baiting as in IT alt because I’m confused as to why he said that. To stir something from me? Probably.

Das ist unerhört.

I’m just rooting for injuries.

if all immigrants started beating foids perhaps i wouldn't have a problem with them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back