Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 17 year old balding ogre virgin.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Sub 3 ✓
Extreme assymetry and acne ✓
Balding at 17 ✓
Manlet ✓
Yellow teeth ✓
Small crooked penis ✓
Recessed jaw and deformed skull ✓
Wristcel, neckcel, framecel ✓

Can't go on finasteride as my parents wont allow me and I wouldn't want to either due to all the side effects.
I'm ready to die so when death comes I will feel a sweet release.
I have run out of all copes and spend my days laying in bed with extreme headache and anger due to severe depression.
Meanwhile CHAD has no fucking issues at all.
God doesnt exist and life is pointless unless chad.

It never began anyway

Take more showers, detoxify your personality, respect women and you will become a slayer

Those + ethnic = me :feelsbadman:

JFL at people who don't showermaxx.
I became a 10/10 after 10 showers a day

rest in peace brother :kys:

Balding is death sentence.
My biggest fear tbh.

My biggest fear tbh.

Yes I got all the bad traits a human possibly could have.
I told my parents I'm going to kill myself when I'm bald so I have to go to a psychologist from now.
I'm just going to sit there with my mouth shut not saying a single word.

My biggest fear tbh.
No, not in the 21st century. Meanwhile we have hair systems and hair transplants. Being ethnic is a death sentence and is worse than anything!

No, not in the 21st century. Meanwhile we have hair systems and hair transplants. Being ethnic is a death sentence and is worse than anything!
We have the same conversation all the time, it's like a meme for me now.

"M'kay maybe... just maybe... its your tOxIc pErSoNaLiTY sWeATy??"

19 yo KHHDV checking in. Starting balding at 14. Got on finasteride 3 months ago, no results yet.

Sub 3 ✓
Balding at 17 ✓
Manlet ✓
Yellow teeth ✓
Small crooked penis ✓

Can't go on finasteride as my parents wont allow me and I wouldn't want to either due to all the side effects.
I have run out of all copes and spend my days laying in bed with extreme headache and anger due to severe depression.

You're a grown man why would you need your parents permission to take fin? If you think this life is rough now wait til you see a NW3 starting to appear on your head.

At least if you try it you might have a chance to stop the deterioration. Most guys do fine on it.

Sub 3 ✓
Balding at 17 ✓
Manlet ✓
Yellow teeth ✓
Small crooked penis ✓

Be honest with yourself. Work the fuck out and stop eatting\drinking the sugar. just stopping the sugar alone and drinking water will lose you 10-20 lbs. Easy.

Dress to impress, bro. I've seen some fat gangster slobs in suits that put me to shame. Wear really nice clothes. Nice shoes. Clean shoes.

Get a fucking awsome haircut. Seriously. Get it styled. Do you have the same haircut your mommy made you get. Go to a salon, tell the girls you want a change and need a new hairstyle and you want their opinions... they will be all over you like flies on shit...

Teeth. Are they straight? White? Cracked? Get that fixed.