Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 17 days of Nofap boyos!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Sometimes I feel happier sometimes sadder but still have mostly no emotions. But atleast I need less sleep and am more focused now and can make school work or watch a movie without needing to do something else. Also Cold showers and meditation:soy: helped me to be more relaxed and control my urges to fap. I also at the same time feel like fighting for no reason, must be from the higher T levels and feels like I'm not as invisible as before atleast to some people.

@Hunter @Zaetheus

I made it 18 hours and relapsed today. Its over.

Sometimes I feel happier sometimes sadder but still have mostly no emotions. But atleast I need less sleep and am more focused now and can make school work or watch a movie without needing to do something else. Also Cold showers and meditation:soy: helped me to be more relaxed and control my urges to fap. I also at the same time feel like fighting for no reason, must be from the higher T levels and feels like I'm not as invisible as before atleast to some people.

@Hunter @Zaetheus

you may be flatlining. the benefits usually come later.

you may be flatlining. the benefits usually come later.
mostlikley but I'm gonna wait I already had the benefits on other streaks and they are def worth it

I'm on hour 4 of nofap now.

Longest I’ve went without fapping is 12 hours.

personally i havent even had the urge to fap in the last 3 days, holy shit i actually havent fapped in 3 days, usually its twice a day, but im in a state of which i dont care about fapping anymore, ive ascended

How did you go that far? My longest was 7 days.

Got those superpowers yet?

blue-balls-background-stock-image-3985650.jpg