Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 year old tiktok hoe commits suicide.

I just don't understand how this happens? she was rich, popular, had millions of adoring followers. all her material, emotional and spiritual needs were being fulfilled to the greatest possible extent. some people have literally everything handed to them and still think their lives are awful. just can't wrap my head around it

Should have tagged it as [LifeFuel]

burn in hell u ungrateful cunt

IMAGINE KILLING YOUSELF AT THE PEAK OF YOUR LIFE, IN WHICH EVERYDAY YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY LOVING FRIENDS AND GETTING PRAISED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND YOU CAN STATUSMOG GIGASTACY TO GET ANY CHAD YOU WANT :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Tiktok and instagram is based af for causing whores to kill themselves

what more proof of god's existence do you need?

Why did she kill herself?

Fucking clown world.
Stupid foid dances on tiktok and gains fame and money for it. Meanwhile teachers, cops and hospital staff and others contribute to society and get nothing.

20200701 212207

I just don't understand how this happens? she was rich, popular, had millions of adoring followers. all her material, emotional and spiritual needs were being fulfilled to the greatest possible extent. some people have literally everything handed to them and still think their lives are awful. just can't wrap my head around it
Truly blows my mind. Whenever I hear someone who "has it all" complain about how difficult their life is on tutorial mode I can't take it.

The only best thing that has happen in 2020 LMAO

lifefuel tbhngldedsrs

So thats what happens when Chad doesnt text back

Sponsored by the Communist Chinese Party.

Foids don't suicide they just get suicided

Most excellent, rest in piss.

Thanks for the lifefuel

Well, another whore is gone.

whore probably couldn't get chad cock :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She probably couldn't get with chad or he cheated with some side hoe.

Probably broke a nail or some troll ya know...said something "mean" to her.

Oh boo hoo hoo!

I'm sure you, I and everyone here has been told to kill ourselves by internet trolls more times than either John Nash or Matt Damon's character in "Good Will Hunting" could ever count to with their amazing genius level math skills and yet we're still here.

Goes to show how everything else is cope. You can have money and sex and status but you'll still be miserable if you don't have the right mindset. Thank god I'm a HIGH IQ Sociopath, normalniggers and niglets don't bother me one bit. Anyways, a good news nonetheless.

Chad was probably fucking some much hotter chick. Sorry, sweetheart you're meant for this world. Should have worked on her looks.

I dont feel sorry she was born with a upper hand in life and she wasted it