Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 year old tiktok hoe commits suicide.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
IMG 20200701 190626

IMG 20200628 WA0006

Now imagine them living our lives. Foids would spontaneously self combust.

God is great!!!

She was used goods anyway.

whore lost tutorial mode

“muh china mind control”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsPop:

didn't india ban tiktok?i wouldn't be amazed at a foid killing herself because she can't statusmaxx in tiktok.I will give her the shadow of the doubt and say her family needed her support and once she saw she couldn't help them anymore she couldn't deal with the pain and killed herself.big doubt though

Good riddance.

her looksmatch killed him self at 10

Tag this LifeFuel

read her story a few days ago. i have no clue why people still let minors use social apps.
everyone agrees that social media is destroying the youth yet no parent seems to give a shit and let's their child go onto social media 24/7

in regards to her she had millions of fans and praise and every man wanted to fuck her and every girl wanted to be her. how she commits suicide after all that is just crazy. what a stupid weak hoe

What does "it's a CCP manipulation app" mean?

Cope.

No one will care as much when anyone here commits suicide, unless we go ER beforehand.

lol couldnt handle easy mode

Imagine playing with cheats and still quitting, jfl foids wouldn't even last an hour in a truecels body

Communist Party of China app to manipulate the West.

CCP is trying to spread degeneracy in curryland. This curryfoid who lived on tutorial island had no clue how bad the average curry gets treated. Any backstory behind why she roped would help.
Now imagine them living our lives. Foids would spontaneously self combust.

Her curry male looksmatch is begging for scraps on the streets of Delhi.

Last edited:
Bluepillers: 56

Lmao she rage quit on tutorial mode.

People who live in tutorial island can't cope moving to tutorial island 2 mode.

Probably didn't get chad within 5 seconds (took him actually 10 seconds to come)

>failing life on tutorial mode

jfl

Hey ho where'd ya go, into the hole; too bad yooooooo

Commits suicide.. as a foid... who is young.... and mildly attractive...

how retarded can you be? You have three pluses when all you need is one

Watch them blame china for it.

her looksmatch roped or coping on here tbh ngl ded srs

read her story a few days ago. i have no clue why people still let minors use social apps.
everyone agrees that social media is destroying the youth yet no parent seems to give a shit and let's their child go onto social media 24/7

in regards to her she had millions of fans and praise and every man wanted to fuck her and every girl wanted to be her. how she commits suicide after all that is just crazy. what a stupid weak hoe

I mean, why did the young bitch kill herself?

Fabulous news, I hope she influences others like her to follow suit.

As always, nothing of value was lost

Spoiled foids would not survive a day in our shoes. Just goes to show that the meme gender is the inferior gender.