Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 16 year old has had sex with 33 guys

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

thought this was interesting, it's sourced from yours truly :feelsaww:. i know this is a water is wet post but it hits extra hard when it's straight from the SIXTEEN YEAR OLD whore's mouth, and if i remember correctly she's like a 4/10, as you can see from the slight bit uncensored. of course faggots like autistdoogy would see this and be like "noo she's just bragging :feels:" like he did in response to the @Broly post, but why would she be bragging in a 1 on 1 conversation with someone she's never met and will never meet again? it makes even less sense when society has (up until recently) put enormous pressure on women and especially young women to stay sexless or at least have as little sexual partners as possible, and rightfully so.

but anyways, i have more anecdotal stuff that i could compile into a large post if anybody would want that.

w*men are whores

i've seen simillar laycounts in my hs

Teen whoremaxxing.

[Also known as your standard American teenage girl, by the end of their twenties they rack up quite a body count.]

if an 18 yo with a lower-body count fucks her, he'll be seen as the disgusting immoral pedo

View attachment 453315
noo you can't have sex with someone 2 years younger than you and a 10x higher body count :feels::feels: that's not right she's not old enough and sexually mature to consent :feels::feels:

this screenshot's nearly a year old tbh. i remember trying to post it on iwh and board_gaming removing it, and it wasn't on insta.
What was your reddit account on that sub? I hated that fucking fat black whale

What was your reddit account on that sub? I hated that fucking fat black whale
pump4k. still my main reddit account and if you view it says i'm active in r/incelswithout hate :feelshaha:

This innocent kid is some bluepilled guy's crush :feelskek:

pump4k. still my main reddit account and if you view it says i'm active in r/incelswithout hate :feelshaha:
I eventually got permabanned from that mess of a sub on multiple accounts. Not only was the mod a fat landwhale but the retards who used it were turbobluepilled

View attachment 453311
thought this was interesting, it's sourced from yours truly :feelsaww:. i know this is a water is wet post but it hits extra hard when it's straight from the SIXTEEN YEAR OLD whore's mouth, and if i remember correctly she's like a 4/10, as you can see from the slight bit uncensored. of course faggots like autistdoogy would see this and be like "noo she's just bragging :feels:" like he did in response to the @Broly post, but why would she be bragging in a 1 on 1 conversation with someone she's never met and will never meet again? it makes even less sense when society has (up until recently) put enormous pressure on women and especially young women to stay sexless or at least have as little sexual partners as possible, and rightfully so.

but anyways, i have more anecdotal stuff that i could compile into a large post if anybody would want that.
Niggas will tell you having sex with a 16 y/o is inmoral lmao. Heres your pure angel, cuck

Bro las chamas are here in the streets of my country begging for money on the corners of the streets, pregnant with 2 kids and aren't 18 y/o

The fuck you talking about?

Probably more like 330

OP w don't know "be with" means sex, maybe it's 33 handjobs

OP w don't know "be with" means sex, maybe it's 33 handjobs
in this context, i said be with. you can see her say 'bodies,' having 33 bodies means she's fucked 33 guys, 33 being her bodycount, which is synonymous with laycount.

Igual prácticamente ninguna llega al conteo de 33 a los 16, dude eso es exagerado incluso para nuestros estándares.
Eso último si es cierto, parece surreal pero es como el día a día por allá en el primer mundo

Meanwhile in the Philippines and Brazil girls have that bodycount at 13. lol

What a degenerate, she needs shaming for being a slut, especially at that age.

If Allah hears our prayers she will burn for eternity in the afterlife.

Plot twist:
It had actually sex with 133 guys but it would be damaging for it's reputation to publish that.

How do you verify those lay counts? Say she started having sex at 15, she would have to have one different partner each month, even more, to get up to 33? If she has she is not just a whore, she has a personality disorder.

How do you verify those lay counts? Say she started having sex at 15, she would have to have one different partner each month, even more, to get up to 33? If she has she is not just a whore, she has a personality disorder.
bluepilled at thinking she started fucking at 15 ngl. try 12

bluepilled at thinking she started fucking at 15 ngl. try 12
Not that bluepilled because at that age it's a fine line between having sex and having attachment issues imo

Brutal shit. Sex is like breathing to them that's why they will never understand inceldom because they can't even comprehend that most guys can't even get a reply back forget about sex.
Tough world out there especially for subChad men:feelsrope:

Mogger for talking to JB females jfl

Not that bluepilled because at that age it's a fine line between having sex and having attachment issues imo
women can have as much sex as physically possible aslong as they aren't repulsive. there are going to be heaps of teenage girls that just decide to have sex with lots of guys because they can. this is even easier because of apps designed to facilitate this behavior.
even assuming she started at 14 gives her 2 years to have sex 33 times out of quite literally thousands of options.

Brutal shit. Sex is like breathing to them that's why they will never understand inceldom because they can't even comprehend that most guys can't even get a reply back forget about sex.
Tough world out there especially for subChad men:feelsrope:
:feelswhat:

Oh they understand it, at least partially. They know they and their friends would never date guys like us and if someone they know did they would mock her or go out of their way to ruin a relaltionship to a low value man.

I have been laughed at by entire groups of girls. I am sure all of them knew I had no chance
women can have as much sex as physically possible aslong as they aren't repulsive. there are going to be heaps of teenage girls that just decide to have sex with lots of guys because they can. this is even easier because of apps designed to facilitate this behavior.
even assuming she started at 14 gives her 2 years to have sex 33 times out of quite literally thousands of options.
33 is so little of what they are actually capable of doing in 730 days. That's 104 weeks or one sexual partner per 3 weeks. Turbo outgoing sluts that go to parties every weekend can find a new guy every week.

Last edited:
Yes but think of the logistics. She lives with her parents, goes to school during the day, can't come home too late when going out, doesn't drive. She would have to do all those lays with guys that are in the area and during day time while making up excuses. Or invite them when her parents are not home. And then basically do this full time. Seems improbable or atleast an indication of psychological problems.

no - its not your personality, its the fact you have a cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back