Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 15yro boy ropes because of lockdown

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20210406 215739

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...d-struggling-cope-lockdown-inquest-hears.html

Normies are so fucking fragile it's insane jfl

Lel at zoomers.

Lmao meanwhile I've spent my whole LIFE living like the quarantine lockdown. He deserved it.

try non mandatory social and romantic lockdown for decades buddy boyo

just lol while I have gone almost 3 decades alone now

Other countries must be real lockdowns because ain't nobody shutting themselves inside anywhere I've ever been.

Even though he doesn't look like a Chad, he does seem like a slayer and may have grown up to be a Chad.

Lol he had no time to even find a cope

@dreadtheblackpill @trying to ascend

dud people kill themselves every year, but this year every suicide is "muh because of lockdown!!". these weak people would have killed themselves regardless, trying to pin it on coronavirus is just jew media trying to get more clicks

i've been alone for 27 years, lmao how fucking weak-minded must you be

"You don't need to be with someone to be happy, sweetie"

-My female psychiatrist

Get fucked future chad also rest in whatever.

That just shows that any normie screaming at us would rope in a week if they were in our shoes.

looks like one of the fags that would bully me
good fucking riddance... what a pussy

dud people kill themselves every year, but this year every suicide is "muh because of lockdown!!". these weak people would have killed themselves regardless, trying to pin it on coronavirus is just jew media trying to get more clicks
agree completely
"You don't need to be with someone to be happy, sweetie"

-My female psychiatrist
fuck her juicy pussy if possible

lil faggot was weak
i'm the bane of being a loser. i was born in the lonliness. molded by it.

This is lifefuel. One of the many reasons why st covid19cel is gods work

To be fair his case isn't surprising. Humans aren't meant to be locked down espescially at such a young age. They're supposed to have fun, play outside with friends, have girlfriends, experiment their first loves.
Which begs the question, how the fuck are you supposed to cope with life when you're khhv and never had any real friend?

@dreadtheblackpill @trying to ascend
I mean, it’s not surprising tbh, teens (especially foids) kill themselves for retarded reasons most of the time.

But I guess that if I was pretty extroverted, lockdown would be very hard for me

if he dies he dies

I don’t get roping, doesn’t it take courage (strength) to do it? I fear death

Not one ounce of sympathy.

To be fair his case isn't surprising. Humans aren't meant to be locked down espescially at such a young age. They're supposed to have fun, play outside with friends, have girlfriends, experiment their first loves.
Which begs the question, how the fuck are you supposed to cope with life when you're khhv and never had any real friend?

@FastBananaCEO I am a big fan of your YouTube videos.

normies should try the lifetime version of the romantic lockdown to see if they can handle it.

This fucking retard kills himself because of lockdown, but I’ve suffering for 19 years now and I’m still alive.

I admire his bravery....

how is this even happening jfl

Nothing of value was lost etc

Lel at zoomers.

Lmao meanwhile I've spent my whole LIFE living like the quarantine lockdown. He deserved it.

try non mandatory social and romantic lockdown for decades buddy boyo

just lol while I have gone almost 3 decades alone now

Lol he had no time to even find a cope

i've been alone for 27 years, lmao how fucking weak-minded must you be

Get fucked future chad also rest in whatever.

That just shows that any normie screaming at us would rope in a week if they were in our shoes.

looks like one of the fags that would bully me
good fucking riddance... what a pussy

Yet normie soyciety calls us the weak ones

lil faggot was weak
i'm the bane of being a loser. i was born in the lonliness. molded by it.

This is lifefuel. One of the many reasons why st covid19cel is gods work