Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 15 year old Tranny foid complains about wide hips and big Chest.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
She also said she's 5'1 as well, what a waste tbh instead of becoming tranny she could've made some Incel happy.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ftm/comments/hxt9sm/i_want_to_be_a_skinny_skater_guy_bc_aesthetic_but/

Can you imagine? this is her after trannymaxxing.

Brad_B_Adonis_Index_Transformation_Front.jpg

:feelskek:

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How to fuck up your life with one easy step... :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I can safely say she'll end herself by mid 20s.

The fact they're allowed to roid so hard while it is illegal for men is the real travesty.

She's so laughably naive probably thinks Men have it easier as well, the fact that she's a small wide hiped big breasted female never crosses her mind she doesn't even consider how comical she will look like after 'transitioning'.

She needs to meet a real GigaChad once so she'll wake the hell up.

This is both sad and funny tbh.

It kinda even made me a bit angry as a manlet, does this girl really think she knows what TurboManlets are feeling? she's over her head.

The fact they're allowed to roid so hard while it is illegal for men is the real travesty.
jfl government will give mentally ill people hormones to fuck up their bodies but not to incels to looksmaxx

So if a low t looking 15 year old boys asks for Roids he would get denied but a girl saying she's a man would get accepted???

That tranny has wider shoulders than me :cryfeels: :feelsree::feelsrope:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I was feeling depressed but no more, leave it to fucking trannies to make my day, no matter how bad I have it at least my hips are not wide like that L-M-A-O

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Her biological clock will kick in sooner or later, and she's going to regret fucking her entire hormone system and body up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back