Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 students injured in the parkland school shooting testify against Nick Cruz

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
These are the ones who he shot but they didn't die:

Kyle Laman said he has undergone five to six surgeries just so he could have some mobility. He was a freshman when Nikolas Cruz shot him with his AR-15.

Laman was in Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School’s 1200 building, on the third floor. He said Cruz saw him running and targeted him.

“My ankle was blown off to bits — obliterated,” Laman said later adding, “There was a skin graft to repair my whole ankle ... to replace all the missing stuff that I lost ... so I can at least walk.”

Laman’s hand was shaking as he told his story and he made eye contact with Cruz on his way out. The majority of the 17 who Cruz injured during the 2018 Valentine’s Day massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School testified in his death penalty trial on Wednesday and Tuesday.

Madeleine “Maddy” Wilford was among the group of eight who testified on Wednesday. She said she had to undergo four surgeries.

“I was shot four times in my right arm, right lung, some of my ribs on my right side, and I had surgery on my abdomen,” Wilford said later adding, “I am able to use my hand but I still do have trouble breathing.”

Ashley Baez said she also had to undergo four surgeries.

“I had a bullet wound enter my right leg and then explode on my left side,” Baez said.

Genesis Valentin said she suffered shrapnel injuries in both legs. Marian Kabachenko, who had only been an MSD student for about two weeks, said he was shot in the leg. Samantha Mayor said a bullet shattered her kneecap and she had to undergo surgery.

Stacey Lippel, a teacher who sheltered about 20 students in her classroom, said she was shot in the arm and heard Anthony Borges pleading for help in the hallway. Borges said he was shot five times and he had to undergo 14 surgeries. He showed the jury his scars.

The other seven survivors who were injured testified on Tuesday. They were William Olson, Kheshara Mangapuram, Alexander Dworet, Daniela Menescal, Samantha Grady, Samantha Fuentes, and Isabel Chequer.

The only two injured who haven’t testified are Justin Colton and Benjamin Wikander.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Nikolas Cruz pleaded guilty in October to 17 counts of first-degree murder in the 2018 massacre at Parkland's Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the deadliest mass shooting to go before a jury in U.S. history.

Jurors will decide if Cruz will face the death penalty or a life sentence without the possibility of parole.

The prosecution delivered its opening statement and called witnesses to the stand. Videos from inside classrooms during the shooting were played, provoking emotional reactions from the families of victims who were in court.

nikolas-cruz.webp

Last edited:
Always double tap

Why didn't he kill himself after? Now he has to go through prison

there will be many more cruzes to come :society:

he fcuked up they are still alive
and so is himself

So weird that he didn't kill himself afterwards. Like... what kind of life did he expect to lead after doing something like that?

I feel like he thought he could just plead insanity and largely get away with it.