Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 14yo redditor who lectured us in the past unsubscribes from IT, says they are toxic, he created empathy and actually brought VALID points for us.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Seriously, he came to his senses about how we are ostracized and radicalized and how SOCIETY ITSELF and IT themselves push us to extremes by their actions and posts.
This is a must-read content of someone coming to his senses and throwing delusions away, at least some of them. He in the past created a very soy thread, now deleted, telling us to not be bitter and just prepare for parenthood while Chads fuck all girls all day while we rot. He was on IT and gained a few points.

Now he realised how toxic IT is and realised how IT and society radicalized us to the point we are today. I will not say what his points are, read it by yourself, they are very, very valid points that can be taken to various subjects such as depressed people and someone just telling them "just kys already", basically driving that depressed person further into depression and suicidal thoughts of worthlessness, which is basically what anti-incels do to us and radicalize and ridicule us at every expense. Needless to say his post got downvoted to hell and he got slandered for it by IT.
Must-read content and realization of senses. I would be glad if the mods would pin this as this is an important piece of history, because even if the person doesn't agree with us, it still means they can come to their senses and realise how and why we become what we are now, because of how we are radicalized, ridiculed, bullied and harassed.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qfpeml/dont_tell_incels_to_die_alone/

Screenshot in case it gets deleted and lost forever:

2412 421 31412

Additional content from JU:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustUnsubbed/comments/qfq1uj/ju_from_rinceltear/

Screenshot if the post gets lost or whatever:

421 512581 31215

Last edited:
lmfaooo "have a fashion sense"
I don't see anything new, he's still saying the same "just have a personality bro" bs

It would be cool if the mods pinned this.

To the author of that post: thank you.

This isn't the first time this has happened. IncelTear itself is a breakoff from the original IncelTears because it was shut down by one of its mods as an act of mutiny.

This is why I say we should just stop worrying about IncelTear. This isn't news. IncelTear has always been controversial. What point is there in bringing it up anymore?

This isn't the first time this has happened. IncelTear itself is a breakoff from the original IncelTears because it was shut down by one of its mods as an act of mutiny.

This is why I say we should just stop worrying about IncelTear. This isn't news. IncelTear has always been controversial. What point is there in bringing it up anymore?

Because this is some ultra bluepill deluded teen soy that made a mega soy thread in the past finally come to his senses and realise how we become so radicalized and hateful towards everyone.

I don't see anything new, he's still saying the same "just have a personality bro" bs

Dressing well has a lot of benefits, though. The point here is that he come to his senses, he was part of IT but saw how scummy they are and come to his senses and realised how we come to such point in our existence, which is throwing big part of the bluepill away, althoug he still has some of it with him.
But his points are very valid. Telling people that feel worthless, lonely and such to "die off alone", "you deserve it because you are a piece of shit", shut them down everywhere, harass them and such, will just further push them to more extreme views and thoughts. The more you radicalize a group, the more extreme they will become, the more hatred and the more harassment they experience gathered by an specific group, the more they will increase their hate. It is a snowball effect.
He come to his senses and even though he does not agree with us, he is not being a piece of shit like IT and recognises them as toxic and scum, good for him.

But his points are very valid. Telling people that feel worthless, lonely and such to "die off alone", "you deserve it because you are a piece of shit", shut them down everywhere, harass them and such, will just further push them to more extreme views and thoughts. The more you radicalize a group, the more extreme they will become, the more hatred and the more harassment they experience gathered by an specific group, the more they will increase their hate. It is a snowball effect.
He come to his senses and even though he does not agree with us, he is not being a piece of shit like IT and recognises them as toxic and scum, good for him.
True, but IT trannies are too hooked up on jew pills they can't understand this.
Dressing well has a lot of benefits, though. The point here is that he come to his senses, he was part of IT but saw how scummy they are and come to his senses and realised how we come to such point in our existence, which is throwing big part of the bluepill away, althoug he still has some of it with him.
He's still very bluepilled imo but at least it's a small step i guess

Yeah I lack social skills thats why foids are repulsed by me pretty bluepilled

He's still very bluepilled imo but at least it's a small step i guess
Even if he is still bluepilled coming to your senses and recognising blatant hypocrisy, double thinks, standards and toxicity in a bluepill space is an immense step. He realised a lot of stuff and come to his senses. A small victory for him realising the real nature of that sub and the people on it.

There are two factions on IT: those who pretend to have the moral high ground while bullying incels and those who just want to bully us and don't care about keeping up appearances. They're both equally scum, and in fact I would argue the former are even worse than the latter. I actually appreciate the honestly from the trannies who say they want to kill us, torture us or whatever. So yeah, no sympathy for this virtue signaling faggot.

Also daily reminder there are more convicted pedophiles who posted on IT than on .is :feelshaha:

Just updated it with a post from him on the JU sub because I knew he would have to post it there as most people who unsubscribe from somewhere say it there why they did it.

Last edited:
Because this is some ultra bluepill deluded teen soy that made a mega soy thread in the past finally come to his senses and realise how we become so radicalized and hateful towards everyone.

But that's happened before. Lots of people break off from IncelTear. IncelTears itself broke in half.

But that's happened before. Lots of people break off from IncelTear. IncelTears itself broke in half.
Rarely they post it openly on the sub and on JU at the same time. I've only seen on case to this day and it was on JU after some crazy psycho postmaxxer bitch on IT advocated for the suicide of all incels, just saying the we would all be better off killing ourselves, which goes against the very foundations of reddit and IT itself. I wish I could find the post but I bet it got lost now.

The better question is why are 14 year olds even exposed to any of this? He should be out skating and teenmaxing not on cuckit.

would like your opinion on the essay here. I'm hoping he read this essay and had a change of heart.

He should kys already fag wants to take both sides

the upvotes are hidden for me. probably cause it got massively downvoted cause ITers are sadistic bully pieces of shit.

eh, the OP was kind of an asshole in the past.

The OP was an asshole. This is soy-on-soy violence.

Seriously, he came to his senses about how we are ostracized and radicalized and how SOCIETY ITSELF and IT themselves push us to extremes by their actions and posts.
This is a must-read content of someone coming to his senses and throwing delusions away, at least some of them. He in the past created a very soy thread, now deleted, telling us to not be bitter and just prepare for parenthood while Chads fuck all girls all day while we rot. He was on IT and gained a few points.

Now he realised how toxic IT is and realised how IT and society radicalized us to the point we are today. I will not say what his points are, read it by yourself, they are very, very valid points that can be taken to various subjects such as depressed people and someone just telling them "just kys already", basically driving that depressed person further into depression and suicidal thoughts of worthlessness, which is basically what anti-incels do to us and radicalize and ridicule us at every expense. Needless to say his post got downvoted to hell and he got slandered for it by IT.
Must-read content and realization of senses. I would be glad if the mods would pin this as this is an important piece of history, because even if the person doesn't agree with us, it still means they can come to their senses and realise how and why we become what we are now, because of how we are radicalized, ridiculed, bullied and harassed.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qfpeml/dont_tell_incels_to_die_alone/

Screenshot in case it gets deleted and lost forever:

View attachment 516430

Additional content from JU:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustUnsubbed/comments/qfq1uj/ju_from_rinceltear/

Screenshot if the post gets lost or whatever:

View attachment 516473

this thread is lifefuel, I remember that name, he WAS a legit soyboy

@SergeantIncel

this 14 year old is proof that adults aren’t always smarter than adolescents

that's just 1 thing from many that he said

you fking retard

that's just 1 thing from many that he said

you fking retard
He still has the bluepilled "personality" bs :feelsseriously: he just has a problem with IT being hypocritical.

He still has the bluepilled "personality" bs :feelsseriously: he just has a problem with IT being hypocritical.
no tbh he seems to have a well rounded view of incel, it's causes and it's effects

YOU'RE the bluepilled retard here, I'm sorry

shape up fucker, before it's too late

shape up fucker, before it's too late
Too late for what? Did you forget to take your jew pills or something
no tbh he seems to have a well rounded view of incel, it's causes and it's effects
He thinks having a "fashion sense" as an incel will increase your chances of getting a gf/having sex :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

He thinks having a "fashion sense" as an incel will increase your chances of getting a gf/having sex :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
again, that is only 1 thing of many things he said

you seem to be so simplistic and idiotic you are unable to grasp wide ranges of things like he does

maybe it is tool late for you already, sorry idiot

again, that is only 1 thing of many things he said

you seem to be so simplistic and idiotic you are unable to grasp wide ranges of things like he does

maybe it is tool late for you already, sorry idiot
I mean you're the one who's still name calling like a child so of course you'll listen to a 14 year old child from reddit

They are a hate group, no more no less. A 14 yo kid is not frustrated enough to projects his unsatisfaction into anger on us.
The better question is why are 14 year olds even exposed to any of this? He should be out skating and teenmaxing not on cuckit.
Why the fuck these kids dont try to enjoy their youth and ignorance. There is entire life for arguing over internet about things you cant change.

Didn’t read anything after “fahsion sense”

They are a hate group, no more no less. A 14 yo kid is not frustrated enough to projects his unsatisfaction into anger on us.

Why the fuck these kids dont try to enjoy their youth and ignorance. There is entire life for arguing over internet about things you cant change.
Yeah they dont know what damage they are doing to themselves.

tru good point even incel tears arouses suspicion on le 'reddit.

-btw did you finally make it to the house party?

Lame Useless Thread.

Lame Useless Thread.
Yes, the "lame useless thread" where even a bluepilled retard has valid talking points on not punching people down when they are at their lowest and what that leads to (where we are now) is very useless. Note how his very same talking points apply to a ton of things we can experiment with, like telling an impulsive violent person to "just do it already" or a depressed person to "just kys already". His talking points are exactly what brought so many people down this hole of immense hatred towards these fucktards and it comes from a bluepill soy itself, just further showing us how immersed and gargling on bluepill shit IT and people like them are.

But ok, I won't judge people that don't have the mental capacity to see how something can be valid and important.

maybe he's probably on his way on inceldom as well, who knows

many kids nowadays out there coping indoors on their computers as they have no life, brings me some memories of my (lonely) teen years tbh...

Also daily reminder there are more convicted pedophiles who posted on IT than on .is :feelshaha:
False

IT - Dr Pizza
.is - Nathan Larson

That's a 1 - 1 tie at the second.
Who will score next, time will only tell

False

IT - Dr Pizza
.is - Nathan Larson

That's a 1 - 1 tie at the second.
Who will score next, time will only tell
What was Larson's account here?

while I do agree he has a good heart there is no way this person is 14 and if it is then it is too optimistic about human nature. a lot of us are too far gone and legit just love hating on women and want to see them suffer. i'm too old. my life is never going to go my way and i can never find happiness. yes that's a horrible outlook but at this point the only help i can be to other incels is an example of what not to become so youngcels better fucking pray for a miracle otherwise you'll be 40 and just be defeated like the rest of us

also i hate reddit

He seems like he's halfway there. He's still pretty bluepilled with his advice but at least he's making the effort to understand and not condemn. He's right that being ostracized is what drives some incels to violence, but he doesn't seem to realize that it comes from an abundance of real life experiences and not just internet trolls. Still kudos to that guy for being a decent person

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Feminists are saying to not sympathise.

The people commenting under the /r/justunsubbed post are just as retarded as any poster from IT. Saying incels have a "distorted view of the world", comparing incels to flat earthers :feelskek:, and saying that inceldom is just mental illness. Id rather have people on IT outright just hate me then the gaslighting normies under that forum try and express their peabrain understanding of sexual marketplace realism and what it holds for sub-5 men.

the comments are exactly the reason I have the views I do.

He still spews shit within his beginning paragraph, but insightful from an ex-IT member nonetheless.

>"the term Incel was created by a Canadian woman"

No it wasn't you dumb cock washer.
Yes Im a decent person drowned by hatred because of the way I was treated
Cause and effect.. something IT deliberately ignores on purpose to obfuscate and disrupt anyone ever wanting to get more knowledge about the idea.
He still spews shit within his beginning paragraph, but insightful from an ex-IT member nonetheless.
It is disturbing that they have brains but choose not to use them.

Last edited:
14 year olds shouldn't be posting on IT
This kid's brain is ruined for life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back