Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT thread hating on frustrated incel -- and Scott Alexander's "Radicalizing the Romanceless."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
36d 18h 10m
Some frustrated chump who streams games and has a bit of a following complained on TickTock about women dating "dicks" and not "nice guys." Sensing the dude's frustration and the hurt behind his words, the hens over at IncelTears are having a field day hating on this understandably frustrated guy and are resorting to their classic "it's the fact that you're complaining that's the issue" gaslighting. 320 comments. I guarantee that if he was an out and out incel saying legit incels.is rhetoric there wouldn't that many comments -- it's the taking glee at a man's pain that's the show here (watch the vid to get context, no need to read the comments.)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qe8dd1/my_mans_about_to_start_crying_on_cam/

What this reminds me of is Scott Alexander's essay (warning -- long read) explaining the above dynamic and how it connects to radicalization. Alexander (a psychiatrist) pretty much says he's been an incel and the above sort of screeching, mean-spirited gleeful response to the dude's complaint leads to these type of men becoming ideologically radicalized. I don't like the baggage of the word "radicalized" -- I don't think it's radicalization to come to realize the truth of the situation and to rightfully hate back those who hate you.

Anyway, Alexander's essay is a masterpiece and I recommend it brocels. :feelsYall:

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
20d 8h 19m
That guy looks fairly disgusting: maybe instead of having this faux moralism he should simply take the blackpill. I don´t have any sympathy for this retard. Asking why foids choose dicks is like asking why guys would choose a Stacy over a Becky if he ever had the chance to choose partners.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
Someone blackpill him JFL

Grey Baldcel

Grey Baldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
5d 2h 23m
I'm laughted at those comments. Typical naive bullshit. "You don't have a personality". Yeah right. But being chad dickhead is right personality for them

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★★
198d 20h 54m
"Men should open up about their emotions!"- :foidSoy:/:soy:

When a man shows emotion that isn't rainbow-colored fag happiness:
"HAAHAHAHAHAA, he nearly cries on video! LMAO! What a loser!" - :foidSoy:
"Crybaby! You aren't entitled to anything, yikes!"-:soy:

Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
36d 18h 10m
IncelCatechumen said:
That guy looks fairly disgusting: maybe instead of having this faux moralism he should simply take the blackpill. I don´t have any sympathy for this retard. Asking why foids choose dicks is like asking why guys would choose a Stacy over a Becky if he ever had the chance to choose partners.

The blackpill is not a truth easily arrived at possibly because of the optimism bias and (or?) the Pollyanna syndrome. It was years of online PUA discussion before the "Red Pill" (discussing sociological and psychological premises behind PUA, gives reader hope that intellectual understanding of women and their nature will lead to gaining their sexual acceptance) and then to the Black pill (it's over). A lot of men, perhaps a majority, are sincerely still living under the delusion that status + money will gain them women and that is the just order of things as to how you gain women. They are blind -- perhaps willfully, though surely most of them feel a certain discomfort -- to the reality we see too clearly wherein women are hyper-selective and and pick men based on how how eagerly and proudly the foids would display the couple picture on Facebook and so say to the other yentas "hehe, HE picked ME! I'm special!"

Also, LOL -- from the essay. It's core point re why feminists' treatment of guys like in the video has led to the manosphere and (and, I'd add, inceldom as a quasi-ideology.)

So am I claiming that the feminist war on “nice guys” is totally uncorrelated with the existence of the manosphere?

No. I’m saying the causal arrow goes the opposite direction from the one Barry’s suggesting. As usual with gender issues, this can be best explained through a story from ancient Chinese military history.

Chen Sheng was an officer serving the Qin Dynasty, famous for their draconian punishments. He was supposed to lead his army to a rendezvous point, but he got delayed by heavy rains and it became clear he was going to arrive late. The way I always hear the story told is this:

Chen turns to his friend Wu Guang and asks “What’s the penalty for being late?”

“Death,” says Wu.

“And what’s the penalty for rebellion?”

“Death,” says Wu.

“Well then…” says Chen Sheng.

Last edited:
FuRed

FuRed

Mythic
★★★
47d 21h 40m
Over for that fucking fatbody

genma

genma

Recruit
★★★★
10d 10h 59m
beyond repair said:
Scott Alexander's essay (warning -- long read)
Well worth it though, in my opinion.

IT's only response to it is along the lines of, "pffft, you guys aren't oppressed!" which isn't an argument and isn't addressing any of the arguments in the essay.

Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
36d 18h 10m
Grey Baldcel said:
I'm laughted at those comments. Typical naive bullshit. "You don't have a personality". Yeah right. But being chad dickhead is right personality for them

Yep. It amounts to "shut up, we're threatened by your complaining."

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★★★★
10d 9h 24m
It's either Gaslighting, Mockery or Cherry-picking an exception to the rule that Inceltear users make. :feelspuke:

mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
98d 9h 15m
I WANT AN FBI SNIPER TO SNIPE HIM :foidSoy:

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
29d 15h 0m
beyond repair said:
I don't think it's radicalization to come to realize the truth of the situation and to rightfully hate back those who hate you.
I'd call that one of the most natural viewpoints to have.. too many times we are told to turn the other cheek. The thing about it is that you have two. You can only turn away from the truth so many times before you are dragged back to the traumatic truth. Even if only in death you will be forced to relive those truths.. I find delight in the fact that those that denied the truth will be forced in the eclipse of their life to relive their own tragedy. That tragedy will be their last thought before they go. Much like ours. But unlike them we see it coming. They are going to get to that point and wonder why their life happened to someone as "good" as them.

Fools the lot of them.
SlayerSlayer said:
I WANT AN FBI SNIPER TO SNIPE HIM :foidSoy:
The Figrews want FBI Snipers to snipe us all. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I mean they better hurry up.. they wouldn't want my mean words on the internet for any longer.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8