Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 14YO KID ABUSED BY TEEN GIRLS FOR HAVING A BIG DICK

sponsored by blacked.com

I am jealous of that fucking bbccel but harassment is harassment, equality is equality, double standards sucks.

I was 8 fucking inches at 12 years old and no fucking foid would walk within a kilometer of me unless forced to. White woman + black man is genetic death. What the fuck is happening in the world.

(I see black men harassing white women all day long and have never seen a woman sexually harass a man, so I suspect it's a lie, but oh well).

I had a 9" when I was on kindergarden but no foids talked to me

Cant believe that a 14 year old dickmogs me

i had 20 inches in kindergarten and no lolis would succ my dicc :(

They just can't get enough of that BBC.

I bet he banged his teachers and they complimented how this 14 year old has a bigger penis than their middle aged husbands. It's over.

nice larp boys

Legit not larping and the girls knew because I could not hide my humungo boner in school. I would put my hands in pockets, wear SUPER baggy JNCO jeans because I had to, and put my hands as far forward as they could go. I have been accused of being a larper on this site dozens of time and proven every time that it was not a larp. This one? I'm not going to prove, lol. But I have a track record of some pretty insane shit and I have proven it every time except for this one, so might as well assume I'm not lying.

Last edited:
Legit not larping and the girls knew because I could not hide my humungo boner in school. I would put my hands in pockets, wear SUPER baggy JNCO jeans because I had to, and put my hands as far forward as they could go. I have been accused of being a larper on this site dozens of time and proven every time that it was not a larp. This one? I'm not going to prove, lol. But I have a track record of some pretty insane shit and I have proven it every time except for this one, so might as well assume I'm not lying.

If you had an 8" piece at 12...then you need to log out of this site and schedule an audition at Brazzers or Reality Kings asap

Oh no, a female rubbed her ass on my crotch, my life is ruined.

It's funny how ridiculous it sounds when genders are reversed. Gender equality is such a joke.

Women don't want to be harassed, ok. Be always accompanied by your father, brother or husband, dress modestly and there you go.

What country is 60% black, 40% white? Only country I can think of might be South Africa but it’s more like 20% white.

If you had an 8" piece at 12...then you need to log out of this site and schedule an audition at Brazzers or Reality Kings asap

Yea, as per advice from everybody I knew IRL (they would all laugh at me and say, 'just whip your dick out bro.'. Dude, on paper I am everything women say they want, and then I see them turn around and fuck pure degenerates. I'm about to fucking rope at this rate and I have never ever said that. Before I do that I will probably try extreme desperate measures like holding up signs begging for love like a homeless man begs for change. Like really put the shame of fucking God into these fucking foids.
What country is 60% black, 40% white? Only country I can think of might be South Africa but it’s more like 20% white.

Ain't no women grinding up on dudes in trains. It's a fake story. I drew a lot of girls on trains and have probably spent a thousand hours on them. I see high schoolers get on trains, college kids, in fucking droves. NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS. I always have my eye on blacks too because they are so likely to harass or grope women that I keep my eye on 'em if there are white/non-black women around.

Last edited:
Dick size doesnt matter teehee. No foid would have a small dick fetish or its so rare compared to the BBC or big dick game.

Why did I even open that reddit, its pure suifuel :feelsrope:.

Cuck fetish fake bullshit.

Yea, as per advice from everybody I knew IRL (they would all laugh at me and say, 'just whip your dick out bro.'. Dude, on paper I am everything women say they want, and then I see them turn around and fuck pure degenerates. I'm about to fucking rope at this rate and I have never ever said that. Before I do that I will probably try extreme desperate measures like holding up signs begging for love like a homeless man begs for change. Like really put the shame of fucking God into these fucking foids.

Ain't no women grinding up on dudes in trains. It's a fake story. I drew a lot of girls on trains and have probably spent a thousand hours on them. I see high schoolers get on trains, college kids, in fucking droves. NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS. I always have my eye on blacks too because they are so likely to harass or grope women that I keep my eye on 'em if there are white/non-black women around.
Wait, how old are you now?

I'm sure all of that happened

It's funny how ridiculous it sounds when genders are reversed. Gender equality is such a joke.

Women don't want to be harassed, ok. Be always accompanied by your father, brother or husband, dress modestly and there you go.
High iq.

If you honestly think this is true, you have basement level IQ.

Wait, how old are you now?

I turn 32 in a month and still look like a teenager despite hair loss.

Ps. Anybody notice how black men abuse black women far less? I am telling you they are just out to cuck and destroy.

I have two muscular, almost six feet tall cousins that are friggin' terrified of nearing white women.

This is because of cucks, both right-wing cucks and left-wing cucks.
A white woman's tears are fucking LETHAL. White women can KILL with their tears.
What antiracist feminism did was simply to make EVERY woman's tears lethal.
A woman cries and points her finger at you, next thing you know is you're lynched and hanging from a tree as strange fruit.
Feminist white bitches need to be put in their fucking place.
:woke:

I'm sure all of that happened
> r/thathappened
Cucc

I turn 32 in a month and still look like a teenager despite hair loss.

Ps. Anybody notice how black men abuse black women far less? I am telling you they are just out to cuck and destroy.

If you look younger you should start saying you are 25 or something.
It is because white women are/look better

If you were to post a pic of your huge dingdong on here, I wonder if mods would ban you for bragging... :feelshehe:

This is the fakest shit ever

Show me ur dick

this makes me want to fucking rope
he dickmogged me as a 14 year old
now his dick is 9 inches
just fucking kill me

@Mainländer @KilluminoidBR
i thought whites were a minority in brazil?
is interacial dating a thing there?

If you were to post a pic of your huge dingdong on here, I wonder if mods would ban you for bragging... :feelshehe:

Haha, I was going to say there was no way to prove it was mine but I could hold up a sign saying 'frottbott @ incels.is.' Lol, NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. If there were foids here, any day I would.

If you look younger you should start saying you are 25 or something.
It is because white women are/look better

I never get that far in convo with them. Well, I did a couple months ago and she told me I looked early 20s but I think she was trying to avoid complimenting me. Also, they look better to us, but evolution means you are adapted to YOUR ENVIRONMENT, which includes their foids. They should be and probably are just as repulsed by our women, as we are by theirs. White women, according to evolution, should be utterly repulsed by blacks, because a half black child would die form lack of vitamin D in Norway or Russia pre-industry, which is what our genetics care about (according to scientists). That's like saying human women look better than canine women, so male dogs should just try to fuck human women (oh wait, that happens, but male dogs would prefer an actual dog to a white woman, probably why the women like it, in the same way they like gay men because they are not as interested if at all in them).

Lmao reading that was funny, especially the bit about the girl grinding her ass on him during his train ride :feelskek:

now his dick is 9 inches
just fucking kill me

Whites are a minority in Brasil because blacks and mixeds (together) outnumber them.

Whites have the advantage. All the woman prefer white man.

If you are white and 4/10 you will have more sucess than being black and 5/10, Basically this.

But if your face is 3/10 you will still be incel, no mather your race.

now his dick is 9 inches
just fucking kill me

Most people in Brazil are not racially "pure".

Brazil is something like 5% blacks, 10% whites, 3% others and 82% mixed people to various extents, very commonly people who look white or black but are in fact mixed.

Pure blacks, lots in Bahia and some in RJ. Pure whites, some in South Brazil and a couple on Southeast, very rare elsewhere.

"Interracial" in terms of phenotype does happen a lot, but usually it's two mestizos, one of which looks more white and one of which looks more black.

It's way more common there than here in Eastern Germany.

Tfw a 14 year old dick mogs you by nearly 3 inches

jew bbc propaganda is getting out of control

He said it happened in Brazil. Maybe in Rio?

I don't know, he's probably a either gay or recently became a tranny.

The minute I see reddit I know it’s crap.

Another Reddit True Story™:feelsgah:

>r/bigdickproblems
I unironically stretched a mucle in my neck cringing.

Couldn't even finish reading the OP because the LARP was so damn strong.

Bigdickproblems is literally just LARP-land for insecure faggots who want people to see that they post there when someone stalks their post history. That's literally 100% of the reason why people post there; to pretend to have a huge dick.

7’ at 14 years old, sounds legit

nice larp boys
Legit, it's no laarp foids always looked stange to me, on pre school when I had an erection my pants were way ahead so I told everyone that I actually had 3 arms and one of them was in the middle of my legs, to prove I needed to do ten push-ups using my hard dick, it's in the larp boys

I have never been approached by any girl in any romantic or lustful fashion, this shit is LARP af, this would never happen IRL, reddit OP is probably a 9 y/o with a 5" inch cock living in england tbh tbh ngl