Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 14YO KID ABUSED BY TEEN GIRLS FOR HAVING A BIG DICK

biggest larp ever holy shit
biggest larp ever holy shit
Bigdickproblems is larp-central. Less than 1% of all humans have a penis larger than 7 inches, yet we are supposed to believe that they all found their way to reddit.

That sub reads like one huge larpfest

Bigdickproblems is larp-central. Less than 1% of all humans have a penis larger than 7 inches, yet we are supposed to believe that they all found their way to reddit.
The idea that there might be people with big dicks on Reddit isn't want makes it unbelievable, there's plenty of people with 7 inch+ cocks here too. It's the idea that blacks are getting sexually assaulted in this guy's country en masse by femoids (He specifically mentions it's white femoids too lol) just because they supposedly have big cocks that is unbelievable.

It reads like a badly written erotica that I would find on Deviantart.

sponsored by blacked.com
aka "they" who want to have more white girls doing this since they now know they will not get in trouble at all and others do it
Ain't no women grinding up on dudes in trains. It's a fake story. I drew a lot of girls on trains and have probably spent a thousand hours on them. I see high schoolers get on trains, college kids, in fucking droves. NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS. I always have my eye on blacks too because they are so likely to harass or grope women that I keep my eye on 'em if there are white/non-black women around.

yes this confirms my theory of (they) putting a fake reddit shill to get other woman to start doing this
jew bbc propaganda is getting out of control
All you half jews need to tell your people to stop trying to cuck humanity with this BS. Jews are considered white also....the people they hate so much

Last edited:
Most male sexual harassment isn't sexual harassment , yeah i said it

lmfao my dick was 7 inches when I was young, but my dick was 3 inches flaccid so this would never happen to me. Lol at not being a fucking shower like all black people. Girls stare at my crouch and think I have a midget dick.

lul
The idea that there might be people with big dicks on Reddit isn't want makes it unbelievable, there's plenty of people with 7 inch+ cocks here too. It's the idea that blacks are getting sexually assaulted in this guy's country en masse by femoids (He specifically mentions it's white femoids too lol) just because they supposedly have big cocks that is unbelievable.

It reads like a badly written erotica that I would find on Deviantart.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wow it sucks being curry....

Op is either
1. A coping blackcel who wants to perpetuate the bbc meme so he can get sex
2. A cuck who wants his wife pounded by a 7' 14 y/o bbc
3. (((You know who)))

I popped a boner while reading this.