Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 14 yold BBC attacks 11 yold girl after she rejects him

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Cliffs:
-Teen Boys Assault 11-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Do Sexual Act As Her 'Friend' Posts The Attack On Snapchat

-A teenage boy was arrested after a Snapchat video showed him and several others bullying an 11-year-old girl.

-The unnamed 14-year-old boy turned himself in on Wednesday, according to PIX11 News. He was charged with reckless endangerment and assault.

-In the video, several teens surrounded the girl and began to harass her. “I don’t want to do anything. I don’t know you guys,” the sixth-grader told the crew.

-"You can get to know us by putting my d**k in your mouth,” one of her assailants replied.

-During the attack, one boy spat in a water bottle and poured it over her head before tossing the bottle at the girl. Another boy threw a backpack at the victim. Both were seen punching the girl.

Source: https://blavity.com/teen-boys-assau...ct-as-her-friend-posts-the-attack-on-snapchat

Video:

B-BUT SHES ONLY 11!!!!!! SHES JUST A CHILD

REMINDER THAT GIRLS ARE SENDING THEIR NUDES TO CHAD AT THAT AGE:

"Not me, but my old coworker was talking to a client and she was complaining that a 12 year old girl sent her 13yo son nudes. "

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ahan8g/what_is_the_shittiest_advice_youve_ever_gotten/eedp8k6/

where is lifefuel tag

The only good thing a black man has ever done.

Lol, I'm sure there are people here that were bullied far worse over a long period of time yet none of them ended up in the news.

Based and redpilled. I wish I was low inhib at 14. This dude could go places if he wasn't an uggo.

Hello, Incel Tears.

IT maXxing is the new maXx.

If it was about an 11 year old boy no one would care. What the hell is going on, trying to spread the message that men are violent with woman or what's the point?

"Yikes, I used to play with barbies at that age" ~female reddit user
How was she playing with barbies? Barbiepill?

Btw his coworker was obviously humble-bragging about her son.

HAHAHAHA

Lol, I'm sure there are people here that were bullied far worse over a long period of time yet none of them ended up in the news.
i was bullied for at least 4 of my 5 high school years because i was born with insufficient bone growth

Who cares? If we were her age she would reject us for 16 year old chad on the soccer team, btw, WHERE IS THE LIFEFUEL TAG?!

This is great :feelskek::feelskek:

Thats disgusting. I can understand why femiholes say teach boys not to rape tbh. This kid wasnt brought up properly.

where is lifefuel tag
good shit ,reminds me of another incident that was similar to this except it was done to a white girl at a party ,also filmed by her friend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back