Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

13 year old girl defends prostitution and anal sex, and calls man a Virgin when she starts losing an argument

The first words coming out of her mouth: "Are you a virgin". Tells it all really. She is already corrupted.
Ding ding ding!

We have a winner!

The foidlet is damaged goods.

you're saying 16yos don't engage in risky behaviors?

do we have a pet name for this loli yet? I guess I'll watch vid in full and see if he nicknames her something interesting

since this was shot at least 2 yrs ago an older version of her (15?) should be walking around basking in her fame and wanting us to nickname her

I've got a couple stormfront accounts, problem?

when I was in 8th grade the girls were adequately intellignt tbh

everyone has some measurable amount of cognitive abilities for relationships, even babies, the question is how much they have and how much you think is adequate

She never said that exactly, and while she did approxiamately, they were not her first words.

1st were "as a dumb little girl I can still have a political opinion"

2nd reply was "why do they not deserve it?"

3rd was "or you're just very sexist?"

4th was "and you say that with pride?"

1m2s is where "you're a virgin, right?" was spoken, her 5th question to him

everyone of all ages understands relationships
just to varying degrees
it is a continuum not a discrete
View attachment 569250
"AS A WOMAN"

Edmund are you being a misogynist by refusing to recognize her womanhood?

also I think my nickname for this loli is gonna be "AsaWoman" it's like Superwoman
He says 13 is too young to understand, yet she has no problems defending concepts like anal sex and prostitution. She even calls it sex work so she's clearly well versed in sex topics and understands A lot about it

The idea that she's totally clueless due to her age is funny to me

He says 13 is too young to understand, yet she has no problems defending concepts like anal sex and prostitution.
I'm not agreeing that 13 is too young to understand necessary data about these things, but in this example she does have "problems" defending those concepts.
Not in terms of the will to do it, but in the competency of doing it.
IE you see in the discussion she doesn't understand that anal sex has higher chances of spreading HIV than vaginal sex. She speaks of them as interchangeable.

There are smarter pre-teen girls than her who know this kind of thing so while she does help make the "they're not fragile snowflakes unable to discuss the topic" argument, she isn't exactly the poster child for "this is the level of understanding we want people to have before allowing them to make choices on these matters".

That said, this 13yo girl probably has equal understanding of these issues to many foids in 20s/30s tbh so if we're not going to use them as a measuring stick to allow her to participate, then we should use her as a measuring stick to ban the 20s/30s from participating.

She even calls it sex work so she's clearly well versed in sex topics and understands A lot about it
I don't fully agree. This is just evidence that terms like 'sex work' have become more commonly used. It doesn't mean she thoroughly understands the topic.
That said: her level of contemplation on the topic is about as much as I'd expect of most 20s/30s/40s foids

The idea that she's totally clueless due to her age is funny to me
Nobody's ever TOTALLY clueless, it's a false dichotomy that we talk about things in these yes/no terms.
It's a continuum of understanding.

Funny thing is when they taught monkeys how to use money they invented prostitution within days, it's not an advanced concept to understand.

I'm pretty sure I understood the idea of "kiss in exchange for candy" or whatev in elementary school

Even at 13 feminism has indoctrinated her into their belief system

This is hilarious, but it only makes me hate the age cucks more.

ngl dude sounds like a pedo
Wtf is a grown man doing talking to a 13 year old kid like this? Get his goofy ass tf out of here. Nigga don’t realize her brain isint even done growing. Tf.

My fucking christ what was done to chlidren. The future looks fucking disturbing.

I would love to fuck her and breed her

Fuck the mods

Doesn't even surprise me that much tbh. Also decent chance she isn't even a virgin herself.

She's a pretty blonde white girl she'll go on to have gang bangs in high school.

Probably has already fucked over a hundred guys at the age of 13 to be talking in that way.

Regardless I didnt watch because I didnt really need anymore Ragefuel in My Life than I already have

A 13 year old teen that i knew and that mocked me has a even more developed body than the one from the video and gives blowjobs and sexual satisfaction to plenty of men, is not just the 14, 15, 16 and 17 that does it, my country is full of teen whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back