Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

13 year old girl defends prostitution and anal sex, and calls man a Virgin when she starts losing an argument

ngl dude sounds like a pedo

Prime JBfuel for youngcels like me and @kanyepilled. :feelstrash:

"oh no holocaust denial" :soy:

the first and only insult all holes have is to attack a mans SMV.

Look up hasty generalizations fallacy

That’s not JB

creeping too young GIF
JB stands for "jailbait", as in, a sexually mature female who can potentially attract men into committing crimes. The attract is the "bait" part, and the crimes leads to jail.

The fact that you used Chris Hansen, who is involved in stings, and the main decoy is a 13 year old, is proof a 13 year old girl is jailbait.

Brutal didn't know the corruption has spread so deep

JB stands for "jailbait", as in, a sexually mature female who can potentially attract men into committing crimes. The attract is the "bait" part, and the crimes leads to jail.

The fact that you used Chris Hansen, who is involved in stings, and the main decoy is a 13 year old, is proof a 13 year old girl is jailbait.
No because those predators aren’t going after physically mature girls they just look for minors.

jailvait means they look over 18. 13 year olds don’t

Whores really do start young.

Anyone who has hit puberty is an adult.

I hope something bad happens to her.

No because those predators aren’t going after physically mature girls they just look for minors.

jailvait means they look over 18. 13 year olds don’t

According to both of these, it says nothing about having to look over 18. Only that the older person can find them sexually attractive. Also sex with 13 year olds is considered "statutory rape", as the wikipedia says.

Contains Holocaust Denial​

Blocked in my cucked country
I wish I could meet a whoremaxxed 13 year old and fuck her

It says they that have to appear older. Most 13 year olds don’t look over the legal age
I posted two different definitions. "It" implies there was only one. Also, the definition said they usually appear older, not that they have to look older. Also, wikipedia is not an official source, particularly for a term like jailbait, which is inherently slang and doesn't have a fixed meaning.

So if you are looking only at definition that says looking older, and on top of that changing usually to have to be in the specific definition, then you're just doing an appeal to definition fallacy for a slang term, which in this case is JB, or jailbait.

I posted two different definitions. "It" implies there was only one. Also, the definition said they usually appear older, not that they have to look older. Also, wikipedia is not an official source, particularly for a term like jailbait, which is inherently slang and doesn't have a fixed meaning.

View attachment 568639

So if you are looking only at definition that says looking older, and on top of that changing usually to have to be in the specific definition, then you're just doing an appeal to definition fallacy for a slang term, which in this case is JB, or jailbait.
No dude. People use jailbait to describe someone who is physically mature but underage so people still are attracted to them. That’s how the word is used. 13 year olds are NOT jailbait. They are still physically immature.

17 is real jailbait

No dude. People use jailbait to describe someone who is physically mature but underage so people still are attracted to them. That’s how the word is used. 13 year olds are NOT jailbait. They are still physically immature.

17 is real jailbait
Jailbat needs to be under the AoC, not just "underage", or a minor, and 17 is not under the AoC in vast majority of places. Once again I'll go back to Chris Hansen, on his show the most common age he uses is age 13. He never uses a 17 year old. This is because 17 is not illegal in most places in the USA where the AoC is 16.

JFL, he’s getting talked down to by a 13 year old.

Why is he even arguing with a 13yo bitch.

Jailbat needs to be under the AoC, not just "underage", or a minor, and 17 is not under the AoC in vast majority of places. Once again I'll go back to Chris Hansen, on his show the most common age he uses is age 13. He never uses a 17 year old. This is because 17 is not illegal in most places in the USA where the AoC is 16.
No it literally is used for under 18. He uses 13 year olds because predators in general whether they get targeted by Hansen or not target 13-15 year olds, not because 13 year olds are jailbait. They’re not. They are physically immature

I hope she gets raped

ngl dude sounds like a pedo
your reply is nonsense, there is no voice associated with pedophilia
the first and only insult all holes have is to attack a mans SMV.
not first/only but very prominent and usually the first
That’s not JB
not in the "I could confuse her for being over 16" sense, but yes in the "I probably wouldn't punch her in the nose if she tried to suck my cock" sense
I don't agree with that, some of the actors pretending to be girls look arguably 16ish on TCAP

Last edited:
According to both of these, it says nothing about having to look over 18. Only that the older person can find them sexually attractive.
the problem I have with a "might find them attraction" def is you have people who literally want to fuck babies, so should that be grounds to call babies jailbait? that'd be ridiculous

it should obviously refer only to mid-pubescent girls who appeal to normal male prioritization of girls that age
People use jailbait to describe someone who is physically mature but underage so people still are attracted to them. That’s how the word is used. 13 year olds are NOT jailbait. They are still physically immature.
The criteria "so people are still attracted to them" is not specific enough (ie the wants-to-fuck babies guys)

I also think "physically mature" is not specific enough either: a 2 year old is "mature" in respect to a 1yo, a 50yo is "mature" compared to a 30yo, etc.

We should just say something like "Tanner 5 girls below the age of consent" tbh
17 is real jailbait
not where AOC is 16, only where AOC is 18, so it's subjective

IE in mexico with AOC of 15 the JB has to be 14 or less, etc

Last edited:
No it literally is used for under 18. He uses 13 year olds because predators in general whether they get targeted by Hansen or not target 13-15 year olds, not because 13 year olds are jailbait. They’re not. They are physically immature
Jailbait starts with "jail", implying illegal activity. 17 isn't illegal, 13-15 is. That's why Chris Hansen uses 13-15. To bait people into committing crimes on his TV show. Also 'physically immature' isn't a concretely defined scientific term, you are just saying they aren't fully grown, but they still are sexual beings and appeal to men who want sex.

:fuk: Foids are learning these things so early. Where are her parents ffs

Why are you so obsessed with promoting age 17 and then demonizing age 13 like it’s a new born baby? It literally carries over into all your posts like a sperg.
If I wanted an underage mf she should be 17

The guy is a stormtard though. Fuck him too.

ngl that 13 year old actually seems more articulate and mature than than a lot of retarded foids who are way older, she actually wants to debate and she brings up a lot of valid points for her opinions. I don't agree with all her opinions but a lot of 13 year olds would just call him an ugly virgin and log off in seconds to watch TikTok.

Also this guy might be based af but I'd never want to hang out with him, he seems brainwashed af even if I do agree with him on some things

Last edited:
ok, but why do you feel the need to demonize guys who do anything remotely sexual with a 13yo girl?
That’s a middle schooler. They’re too simple

a 14yo foid can also be in middle school (8th grade) and you admitted that they can be attractive, you’re just a hypocrite tbh. also your whole “brain development” argument about how 13yo foids have underdeveloped brains and can’t consent to older guys, but can consent to guys her age because of “muh power imbalance“ is the exact same shite feminsit scum say in order to prevent men from tryna fuck teens.
No dude. 13 year olds have no cognitive ability for a relationship

How much have you actually studied about the brain?

Do you know that 93% of the brain develops before the age of 6?

And also, as you can see from the below image (download it), a 13 year olds brain is mature enough as the scan shows that they have more blue areas than red and yellow which means they have enough cognitive ability to consent to sex with an adult. Remember, 13 year olds know right from wrong, and they also know what they want, so if they want to have sex with an adult, they can. The only reason they would end up “traumatized“ is because evil feminists like you like to CONVINCE young girls that any sexual contact between an older adult is rape/sexual assault even if they gave their consent and enjoy it.
View attachment 568799

@DeepSea
Literally a 13 year old won’t understand the responsibility. That’s why people who get laid that age engage in risky behaviors unlike those who fuck at 16

A 13 year old understands the responsibility that murder is bad and could lead to severe consequences, a 13 year old understands that robbing is bad, a 13 year old also understands that raping an elderly person at gun point is bad, so they would also understand the responsibly that people have sex for fun, and that it can sometimes lead to pregnancy. Its not rocket science.
I already debunked that earlier

How much have you actually studied about the brain?

Do you know that 93% of the brain develops before the age of 6?

And also, as you can see from the below image (download it), a 13 year olds brain is mature enough as the scan shows that they have more blue areas than red and yellow which means they have enough cognitive ability to consent to sex with an adult. Remember, 13 year olds know right from wrong, and they also know what they want, so if they want to have sex with an adult, they can. The only reason they would end up “traumatized“ is because evil feminists like you like to CONVINCE young girls that any sexual contact between an older adult is rape/sexual assault even if they gave their consent and enjoy it.
this nigga spittin, someone please ban edmund for being a closet cuck

Literally a 13 year old won’t understand the responsibility.

If an underage boy gets an adult woman pregnant, he's still on the hook for child support and considered a "deadbeat dad" if he doesn't pay. So let's not pretend that women or girls of any age are expected take responsibility in heterosexual relationships. It's always the male who is considered responsible for whatever happens, and an adult male is probably better equiped to handle that responsibility than a teenage boy who doesn't even have a job.

Women only rarely want to initiate because that would be taking responsibility. They always want to have plausible deniability. In her mind, as long as the man makes the first move, he's responsible for everything. The sex wasn't good? His fault. The relationship didn't work out? His fault for not living up to her expectations. She regrets having had sex with him? His fault for initiating the sex. He got her pregnant? His fault for not pulling our early enough or bringing a condom. For most women, if the man makes the first move, they can later justify something they later regret as not being something they did.

If AoC laws prevent adult men from sleeping with young teen girls, then they're just going to sleep with boys their own age. Teens who want to have sex are going to do so regardless.

That’s why people who get laid that age engage in risky behaviors unlike those who fuck at 16.

Adolescents tend to be more impulsive than adults, but that doesn't have much to do with cognitive development. It's more related to their lack of experience with adult behavior.
  • "A review of the evidence for the hypothesis that limitations in brain development during adolescence restrict the ability to control impulsivity suggests that any such limitations are subtle at best. Instead, it is argued that lack of experience with novel adult behavior poses a much greater risk to adolescents than structural deficits in brain maturation. The evidence we have reviewed suggests that adolescent risk taking is not a universal phenomenon and that individual differences related to at least three types of impulsivity underlie such behavior in adolescents. Furthermore, at least two forms of impulsivity are associated with weak executive function as assessed by working memory and response inhibition tasks. However, sensation seeking does not appear to be inversely related to either of these executive functions and may actually be somewhat positively related to working memory ability." (Romer 2010)

Last edited:
The first words coming out of her mouth: "Are you a virgin". Tells it all really. She is already corrupted.

Last edited:
@Edmund_Kemper are you gonna respond and debunk @DeepSea and @Zensfy, or just run away like a little agecucked faggot?

@Edmund_Kemper are you gonna respond and debunk @DeepSea and @Zensfy, or just run away like a little agecucked faggot?
those studies focus more on 17 year olds when it comes to age and risk not 13 year olds.

no, 13 year olds cannot understand a relationship.

those studies focus more on 17 year olds when it comes to age and risk not 13 year olds.

no, 13 year olds cannot understand a relationship.
how do you know they can't understand a relationship?

how do you know they can't understand a relationship?
because they're 13. they are still in middle school and don't even know much about sex ed yet. they literally are more likely to engage in risky behaviors if they have sex that age.

Literally a 13 year old won’t understand the responsibility. That’s why people who get laid that age engage in risky behaviors unlike those who fuck at 16
you're saying 16yos don't engage in risky behaviors?
Sounds like my little sister... except that bitch would have instantly gone into a rage episode, anywho fuck all women.
do we have a pet name for this loli yet? I guess I'll watch vid in full and see if he nicknames her something interesting

since this was shot at least 2 yrs ago an older version of her (15?) should be walking around basking in her fame and wanting us to nickname her
The guy is a stormtard though. Fuck him too.
I've got a couple stormfront accounts, problem?
That’s a middle schooler. They’re too simple
when I was in 8th grade the girls were adequately intellignt tbh
No dude. 13 year olds have no cognitive ability for a relationship
everyone has some measurable amount of cognitive abilities for relationships, even babies, the question is how much they have and how much you think is adequate
The first words coming out of her mouth: "Are you a virgin". Tells it all really. She is already corrupted.
She never said that exactly, and while she did approxiamately, they were not her first words.

1st were "as a dumb little girl I can still have a political opinion"

2nd reply was "why do they not deserve it?"

3rd was "or you're just very sexist?"

4th was "and you say that with pride?"

1m2s is where "you're a virgin, right?" was spoken, her 5th question to him
13 year olds cannot understand a relationship.
everyone of all ages understands relationships
just to varying degrees
it is a continuum not a discrete

"AS A WOMAN"

Edmund are you being a misogynist by refusing to recognize her womanhood?

also I think my nickname for this loli is gonna be "AsaWoman" it's like Superwoman

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back