Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 12-15 year old girls are extremely attractive, more so than old, used-up foids, and I'm not sorry about stating this fact at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inb4 pedocels
Anigif enhanced 6120 1418862408 3

It's 14-17.

i used to like this website but all of the fucking Pedophile threads are throwing me off. because if seems like more then half of you are fucking undercover pedo's. I'm not with that shit.

more pedo talk
l
SJW infiltrator cuck spotted, you don't know what a pedophile is.

if your reasoning for being is to talk about young girls then you don't need to be here, there is a differnce between freedom of speach and sick thoughts you need fucking help if thats all you think about becuase you cant find a mature girl you prey on the young and un-mature
I actually agree. Are you the guy from lookism that made a thread about this place?

I actually agree. Are you the guy from lookism that made a thread about this place?
I thought you were a truecel? JFL at the cuck posting a thread on lookism about something that is natural.

Anything bellow 18 is shit unless it looks older for its age, same for 25, if it manages to be 28 but looks 20 then shit's good.
18 - 25 =the only good shit.

Muhhh 18 magical age barrier

:soy::soy::soy:

There is literally zero difference between a 17 and 18 year old female except for a random age number

I thought you were a truecel? JFL at the cuck posting a thread on lookism about something that is natural.
I am a truecel, but I don't agree with this shit. Even if they are attractive(most of them aren't fully developed by then), I wouldn't pursue them.

He sounds like cuck tears tbh
He even talked about reporting this thread to the cops, come on. How pathetic can it get before the guy is just banned.
I am a truecel, but I don't agree with this shit. Even if they are attractive(most of them aren't fully developed by then), I wouldn't pursue them.
You wouldn't fuck a 15 years old developed girl if laws didn't apply? Come on, bro, it isn't a crime to say you would.

Look, I prefer JBs but I'd fuck even a 60 yo foid at this point. I'm not a volcel faggot.

We're not talking about pursuing right? We're just talking about objective, facial beauty. I don't see the big deal, only cucktears would make a big deal out of it.

My 15 year old foid cousin is getting married after caught fucking her ethnic chad boyfriend JFL.

In SEA marriage at these (younger) ages are fairly common. A foids value drastically plummets as soon as she loses her virginity and is in her late 20's and to be frank, I don't see anything wrong with this.

My 15 year old foid cousin is getting married after caught fucking her ethnic chad boyfriend JFL.

In SEA marriage at these (younger) ages are fairly common. A foids value drastically plummets as soon as she loses her virginity and is in her late 20's and to be frank, I don't see anything wrong with this.
Based ricecels.

He even talked about reporting this thread to the cops, come on. How pathetic can it get before the guy is just banned.

You wouldn't fuck a 15 years old developed girl if laws didn't apply? Come on, bro, it isn't a crime to say you would.

Look, I prefer JBs but I'd fuck even a 60 yo foid at this point. I'm not a volcel faggot.
If they had an early puberty and entered their prime earlier I would. But 12-15 yo girls are not mature enough most of the time. If a woman doesn't have wide hips, and developed breasts she is not at a good age for reproduction.

If they had an early puberty and entered their prime earlier I would. But 12-15 yo girls are not mature enough most of the time. If a woman doesn't have wide hips, and developed breasts she is not at a good age for reproduction.
Fair enough. I don't know where do you guys live though, because here 100% of the girls are already sexually developed at 14, let alone 15.

Muhhh 18 magical age barrier

:soy::soy::soy:

There is literally zero difference between a 17 and 18 year old female except for a random age number
17 it is then, anything lower than that is shit but exceptions can be made, happy now?

Eh, I don't know about fucking a young girl. 12 especially isn't very developed yet, and I'm a bit older so it sounds creepy.

If that makes me a volcel, fine, whatever. I'll stick to 18+

Fair enough. I don't know where do you guys live though, because here 100% of the girls are already sexually developed at 14, let alone 15.
did you link the study where adult men are aroused by young underage foids?

i need a sex android

Just go back to ancient greece where every man had a teenage lover.

Ancient civilizations mogged our civilization tbh.

Only if you were white Greek/Roman citizen.

Everyone else were slave.

Just be White at it again JFL.

Appetite for young teenage girls is actually very normal. Most men crave them as they get older.

Only if you were white Greek/Roman citizen.

Everyone else were slave.

Just be White at it again JFL.

Appetite for young teenage girls is actually very normal. Most men crave them as they get older.
It's not only normal but also healthy for society, but cuck NPCs had to give political power to Christian feminists and ruin everything.

Thank you for reading.
Well I disagree, because I prefer highly developed facial bones and hips etc etc, bones don’t finish growing till you’re 25.

The skeletal frame of a young girl is not supposed to be arousing. I fully maintain that if you’re attracted to under developed frames and facial bones you’re a fucking weirdo lmao

15-16 Is female peak, not 12 :feelswhat:

Yes. No life without young waifu. Offers from society to work hard for getting worn-out roastie cunt are insulting

absolutely based

I agree that the 13-19 age range is most fertile, that’s just a fact. I personally prefer about 18 to 25 it just depends on the individual. Foids 14, 15 etc just look too young or like children to me. It’s their faces that puts me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.