Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 12-15 year old girls are extremely attractive, more so than old, used-up foids, and I'm not sorry about stating this fact at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made a hyperbole claim against a very reasonable one, have fun getting your ass beat for trying to fuck a high schooler.
Reasonable? It's not reasonable to think fucking sexually developed foids is pedophilia and/or immoral.

Let alone to be against just stating that they're attractive, which isn't even a crime anywhere.

Also, I thankfully don't live in the JEWnited States of CUCKerica. Here in Brazil you'll get lynched for raping actual children but not for fucking some sexually developed hoe.

Being attracted to 15-19 yr old girls is just natural and it isn't allowed to because the laws and culture. Sometimes humans forget that they are too animals. This is just so obvious to me, its not being a pedo, it's just acknowledging our animal and biological nature. If you think otherwise you're a fucking normie and you need to "get out".

Disagree. They look too underdeveloped. Infantile faces and lack of curves do not make for sexual attractiveness.

18-21 is the prime age range at which girls' SMV is through the roof.
15-21 is the prime. At 18 they already start to expire, also their SMV is almost higher when they are 15. Their looks however need development but at around 15 they are developed enough to reach an SMV peak.

15-21 is the prime. At 18 they already start to expire, also their SMV is almost higher when they are 15. Their looks however need development but at around 15 they are developed enough to reach an SMV peak.
Where prime is exactly is hard to pinpoint, it depends on particular cases and tastes.

But I think most men would agree teenagers in general mog old 30+ foids.

Where prime is exactly is hard to pinpoint, it depends on particular cases and tastes.

But I think most men would agree teenagers in general mog old 30+ foids.
On a similar topic, do you agree that 15 year old femoids are starting to look younger and younger compared to the old scene foids?

On a similar topic, do you agree that 15 year old femoids are starting to look younger and younger compared to the old scene foids?
I don't know where you live, but here it's the opposite. ALL 15 year olds are developed and the vast majority of them look slutty where I live.

Back when I was a child it was different, girls looked and dressed like children at least until 12-13, and at 15 they were still different from older foids.

Puberty is happening earlier in each generation too, my uncle's wife's daughter (lol, hope this is correct English) already had big boobs at like 10.

jfl at moralfags denying this and here of all places, really shows you how deep the programming goes

Not as many Guests as I would have thought
I'm guessing too many of them have come to the only logical conclusion and decided to bother somebody else.

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

Hell yeah brother.

Of course you get rejected. You're a 20+ year old man trying to fuck some high schoolers.
Jesus christ, you fuck, if he was Chad, he could be 25-35 years old and still banged Stacies aged 15-18. You are delusional if you think this is not happening in the world.

14-17 is the sweet juicy prime

post like this is gonna get this site taken down faster im not trying to be mean or any thing but you sound like a Pedophile

post like this is gonna get this site taken down faster im not trying to be mean or any thing but you sound like a Pedophile

Pedophilia = attracted to prepubescent children

No one is talking about 8 year olds bro

Low IQ. They would happily fuck him if he was Chad.

Agreed.
Get banned because I don't support pedophilia? You're worse than the Liberals.

Shut the fuck up faggot
Of course you get rejected. You're a 20+ year old man trying to fuck some high schoolers.
You're such a bluepilled retard, how the fuck are you not banned yet
Jesus christ, you fuck, if he was Chad, he could be 25-35 years old and still banged Stacies aged 15-18. You are delusional if you think this is not happening in the world.

Last edited:
Get banned because I don't support pedophilia? You're worse than the Liberals.
i feel you bro there starting to bring up more n more fking Pedophile post. the fact the mods are letting it slide saids allot about what this website is about and what they stand for

cope. 50 y/o+ GILF cumbucket or death

I worked in a school doing some building extension work, and got access to the girl's dormitory and bedrooms when they were away.

The 12-15 year old girls wall's were decorated with shrines fantasising over Chad's who are 30 year old plus.
Christianna Ronaldo- 30-32 old
Johnny Depp- 55 years old

It is a cope to think older men cannot fuck 12-15 year old girls under certain circumstances. You know....unless Chad.

It is only "creepy" when the guy looks like these jailbait chasers do the media, police and "justice system" get involved, witch hunting them without due process and convictions based on mob rule/liberal kangeroo courts.

5b9c371eba989f759ad466e554ca2424.jpg

200px-Lucaswerner.jpg

images

I worked in a school doing some building extension work, and got access to the girl's dormitory and bedrooms when they were away.

The 12-15 year old girls wall's were decorated with shrines fantasising over Chad's who are 30 year old plus.

It is a cope to think older men cannot fuck 12-15 year old girls under certain circumstances. You know....unless Chad.

It is only "creepy" when the guy looks like these jailbait chasers do the media, police and "justice system" get involved, witch hunting them without due process and convictions based on mob rule/liberal kangeroo courts.

200px-Lucaswerner.jpg

images
High iq. The AoC laws only apply to sub6 low status men.
If that's the case then it shouldn't matter if we lowered the AoC since all 20+ year olds will get rejected anyway according to you.

200px-Lucaswerner.jpg

images
reminds me of
C fitfl progressiveq 80w 636

http://defamer.gawker.com/remember-when-38-year-old-jerry-seinfeld-dated-a-17-yea-1714153938

Impressive but Seinfield got nothing on

Celine Dion (TITANIC- My Heart Will Go On- fame) and René Angélil.
"Celine Dion first met her husband and manager, René Angélil, in 1980, when she was 12 and he was 38.

Losing her virginity
""It was in Dublin, on that unforgettable day of April 30, 1988, the evening of the Eurovision competition," she wrote, according to Bustle. "He went back to my room with me ... I was seated at the head of the bed, legs folded under the covers. I was happy about being alone with the man I loved. And I had a very precise plan."

TBF she would be 20 by that point
He would be 46

Plus she looks 40 in 1988- hahhahah

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...zerland.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180625055125

200px-Lucaswerner.jpg

images

yeah like in the 90's, you had "boy bands" comprised of fully grown adult males who's target audience was underage teen girls, they marketed themselves to have teen girls lusting after them

R-550591-1282336521.jpeg.jpg

kind of odd how no one had a problem with it.

I would say women hit their peak in the 14-17 age range. Afterwards, it goes downhill.

I don't agree with 12-13-14. Most girls these ages haven't finished puberty so their bodies are still too slim and childlike.

I don't agree with 12-13-14. Most girls these ages haven't finished puberty so their bodies are still too slim and childlike.
That's only your preference. They get BBC'd just fine.

That's only your preference. They get BBC'd just fine.
I think that is the supposed biological preference, to sexually prefer foids when they just have completed puberty and become womun, everything before that their bodies aren't completely developed and everything after they just decay.

I think that is the supposed biological preference, to sexually prefer foids when they just have completed puberty and become womun, everything before that their bodies aren't completely developed and everything after they just decay.
There's nothing to stop them from having sex before fully developing, so biologically it's perfectly natural.

yeah like in the 90's, you had "boy bands" comprised of fully grown adult males who's target audience was underage teen girls, they marketed themselves to have teen girls lusting after them

R-550591-1282336521.jpeg.jpg

kind of odd how no one had a problem with it.

The rabbit hole goes deeper than that, the mere lusting after boy men-bands.

I watched a documentary where a UK "boyband" called 5ive did a reunion retrospective (2012) on their fame and admiration for teen girls.
I recall they even admitted they slept with teen groupie girls, while on the road, who might not have even been legal (under the age of 16 UK AoC laws). There was previously unseen backstage footage to confirm this.

5ive-five_f.jpg

This revelation came during the time of Operation Yewtree (also 2012), UK witch--hunt to jail celebrities who bragged of sleeping with 15 year old girls.
Funny enough 5ive didn't make the investigation although these guys did.

07_yewtree_w.jpg

There's nothing to stop them from having sex before fully developing, so biologically it's perfectly natural.
Well there is nothing stopping you from having sex with a 5 year old or a 90 year old doesn't make it perfectly natural.

Well there is nothing stopping you from having sex with a 5 year old or a 90 year old doesn't make it perfectly natural.
If they get horny and they can get pregnant and they make your dick hard, then it's natural.

Moralfags get out

200px-Lucaswerner.jpg

images
100% true.

I've always wanted a 14yo girl. Now I don't because there is no hope.
I still do tbh.

The laws of today have just one goal in mind to hold back men from getting prime women and strengthening the female monopoly on sex.

The laws of today have just one goal in mind to hold back men from getting prime women and strengthening the female monopoly on sex.
ALL sex- and marriage-related laws are pro women and against men.

They wouldn't want a non-CEO sub6 to marry a 13 year old and keep her away from all the chad dick she can be getting.

Once pedophilia is normalized, the west will come crashing down just like Sodom and Gomorrah. All family values are out the door.
This is true, RIP Watac

This is true, RIP Watac
Cope. Here's the truth.
My 17yo cousin just told me girl on boy rimming is a standard sexual practice among teenagers nowadays
He was telling me about how he fucked a 14yo foid from his school (he showed me a part of a conversation, plus he's an upper tier normie who has had plenty of gfs already, so it's not likely to be a lie) and during blowjob, she just went down and started licking his asshole. He said all his (sexually active) friends have had this happen to them as well.

Remember how it was impossible to find a virgin adult woman? Now it seemingly will be pretty much impossible to find an adult woman whose tongue has not been deep lodged inside Chad's/Chadlite's/upper tier normie's asshole. The girl you kiss if you happen to ascend one day will possibly have done it on that very day :lul::lul:

But remember, you "pedos", even though 14yo JBs are now proactively licking men's assholes as well as most probably doing plenty of other degenerate shit, a girl of this age will get absolutely traumatized and have her life destroyed if you as a 20yo "creep" even touch her. Dr. Schlomo Goldberg, the renowned psychologist, guarantees it, so you can trust it's true :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

What does this prove other than girls have been corrupted by degeneracy? Water is wet.
Girls haven't been "corrupted by degeneracy"; they're just showing their true nature now that regulatory mechanisms - such as marrying then to an older stable guy as soon as they hit puberty, which you and other people here vehemently oppose - have been done away with.

Last edited:
What does this prove other than girls have been corrupted by degeneracy? Water is wet.
What you consider degenerate is probably not what I think is. Families and monogamous relationships don't need to have laws in their way. The government has to get their mouths off of men's dicks and let them fuck what they want without worrying about some little whore screaming rape and getting them in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.