Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 12-15 year old girls are extremely attractive, more so than old, used-up foids, and I'm not sorry about stating this fact at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Thank you for reading.

We just had this thread.

Legalcel if you wouldn't tbh tbh ngl

15-19 is absolute prime. This is undeniable.

it's still fucked up and illegal to sleep with high schoolers

If liking jailbaits is bad why did God make people sexually mature by age 13?

!
Ginger soy

IMG 7324

Yes for westerners you must go that young for something presentable.

Why is it fucked up?

There brains aren't fully developed yet, not only that but it doesn't help when most pedophiles have many other mental illnesses. Also, teen girls can be easily taken advantage of and abused.

it's still fucked up and illegal to sleep with high schoolers
I’d say anything below 13 is fucked up and should be illegal. Most girls are sexually mature by 13/14 though.

Still not my preference. I’d prefer mid to late teens/early twenties personally.

There brains aren't fully developed yet, not only that but it doesn't help when most pedophiles have many other mental illnesses. Also, teen girls can be easily taken advantage of and abused.

How is it pedophil to be atracted to a teenage girl? JFL when you think that foid's brain could be fully developed in any time of her life.

There brains aren't fully developed yet, not only that but it doesn't help when most pedophiles have many other mental illnesses.
Women are permachildren bro. Who cares about their brains, why do you want their brains to be fully developed?

Also, teen girls can be easily taken advantage of and abused.
Fake and gay. If anything, it's harder to get a JB than some 40yo single mom.

Where I live the AoC is 14. I've already approached tons of 14-18 foids and got rejected 100% of the time.

Once pedophilia is normalized, the west will come crashing down just like Sodom and Gomorrah. All family values are out the door.
It’s already heading that way bro. It all started with the 19th amendment.

I agree, but the laws are cucked so.

God even personally impregnated a JB himself. Moralfag cucks BTFO.
I've heard before that Marry was 15, and Joseph was twenty something. I find it funny how so many religious people would find that sort of relationship disgusting nowadays.

Once pedophilia is normalized, the west will come crashing down just like Sodom and Gomorrah. All family values are out the door.
Low IQ. Women marrying at puberty again would SAVE the west more than any other thing that could be implemented.

Also, liking developed JBs isn't the same as pedophilia.

Depends on which women we speak. That may be true about white women, because they age very quickly. But ethnic women (especially Noodles and Blacks) keep their beauty for a relatively long time.

West crashe down long time ago.

Women are permachildren bro. Who cares about their brains, why do you want their brains to be fully developed?

Where I live the AoC is 14. I've already approached tons of 14-18 foids and got rejected 100% of the time.

Of course you get rejected. You're a 20+ year old man trying to fuck some high schoolers.

I've heard before that Marry was 15, and Joseph was twenty something. I find it funny how so many religious people would find that sort of relationship disgusting nowadays.
Joseph was also the very first cuck.

Did you approach 14-year-olds as a 30-year-old bald subhuman? LMFAO.

Of course you get rejected. You're a 20+ year old man trying to fuck some high schoolers.
Can this faggot cuck get banned already.

They're NPCs who vehemently defend values that are not only new as fuck historically speaking but also not backed by any consistent scientific research, as if those values were self-evident and traditional.

Low IQ. They would happily fuck him if he was Chad.

Did you approach 14-year-olds as a 30-year-old bald subhuman? LMFAO.
I approached some during this last carnival, kek. I was wearing a cap :feelsokman:

Depends on which women we speak. That may be true about white women, because they age very quickly. But ethnic women (especially Noodles and Blacks) keep their beauty for a relatively long time.
Nice avatar boyo.

White women age like milk tbh. I looked at the Instagram page of a girl I used to go to school with and she looks like trash. She used to be a solid 9/10.

Get banned because I don't support pedophilia? You're worse than the Liberals.

You are a fucking fakecel moralflag non sense poster. Go back to reddit. We don't have time to waste on bluepilled little boys..
And for THE LAST TIME: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PEDOPHILIA!

Disagree. They look too underdeveloped. Infantile faces and lack of curves do not make for sexual attractiveness.

18-21 is the prime age range at which girls' SMV is through the roof.

You're a pedophile asshole, go back to sniffing your niece's panties you stupid fuck. Ask any lawyer if that's legal
Neck yourself bitch

You're a pedophile asshole, go back to sniffing your niece's panties you stupid fuck. Ask any lawyer if that's legal
NPC. If having testosterone got outlawed would you cut your balls off? Assuming you have them.

Also, saying you find them attractive isn't even a crime.

"Ask any lawyer if that's legal"
An overpaid feminist jew should tell me what's legal? Leave this fucking site!

NPC. If having testosterone got outlawed would you cut your balls out? Assuming you have them.

You made a hyperbole claim against a very reasonable one, have fun getting your ass beat for trying to fuck a high schooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.