Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 11 yo boy forced to become trans by his parents

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/up7m8chMKkA

The ability americans have to make a drama show out of everything is unmatched.

They make a show out of torturing kids this time.

The kid is clearly a dumb kid who doesnt know what he wants.

But Dr Mengel here is happy to inject him with poison and have a laugh under the guise of "medical care".

He's going to throw himself off of a building in a few years. It's fucked up that you let young kids make decisions like this. When I was 9, I just wanted to play video games and play with my ferrets. Not chop my dick off and kill myself with meds.

@Spooky_Heejin is this not white genocide?

He's going to throw himself off of a building in a few years. It's fucked up that you let young kids make decisions like this. When I was 9, I just wanted to play video games and play with my ferrets. Not chop my dick off and kill myself with meds.

This is crime, it should be banned.

Execute the parents and everybody involved, It might be too late for the kid he should be mercy killed before he ropes

View attachment 1103398

But Dr Mengel here is happy to inject him with poison and have a laugh under the guise of "medical care".

i hate my own society. christianity and the whole prayer for everything has made us into something this damned pathetic. his parents need to get put in a work camp for life in all seriousness. progressivism is deluded as flying fuck. this is evidence

Forcing your boy to become a girl against his will is not child abuse in Weimerica.

Not allowing your boy to become a girl when they think they want to because public school teachers groomed them is child abuse in Weimerica.

Any questions?

So a 16 year old can’t consent with an older man but can consent with guys her own age yet an 11 year old can be forced to have his dick cut off?

This is crime, it should be banned.
The doctors should be banned worldwide from medical practice and be severely fined with jail time. The punishment for the parents, however, is difficult to assess.

Forcing your boy to become a girl against his will is not child abuse in Weimerica.

Not allowing your boy to become a girl when they think they want to because public school teachers groomed them is child abuse in Weimerica.

Any questions?
So a 16 year old can’t consent with an older man but can consent with guys her own age yet an 11 year old can be forced to have his dick cut off?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/apac2t/dog_penis_should_be_circumcised/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskVet/comments/3igppu/dog_circumcision/

Dr Mengel
Don’t ever disrespect the Huwhite GOD Joseph Rudolf Mengele by comparing him to some sub-insect beast

I'm glad I wasn't growing up in these times. I wanted to be an airplane as a kid so imagine what they'd do to me to transform me into one :feelsmega:

Don’t ever disrespect the Huwhite GOD Joseph Rudolf Mengele by comparing him to some sub-insect beast
I might have to ignore every curry from now on, you really are a slave race

He is fucking 11 , he doesn't understand the world yet, he dosen't know that his parents are sick bastards and he is just a victim forced to do this shit

View attachment 1103398

He was never forced he gotta have some sugar in the tank. But the parents are beyond trash

Fuck lgbtq pedophiles

Nah that kid is '''''lucky'''''

If they transition him when he is child before puberty he can pass as a tranny

its the 18+ trannies that kill themselves because they can never pass

Nah that kid is '''''lucky'''''

If they transition him when he is child before puberty he can pass as a tranny

its the 18+ trannies that kill themselves because they can never pass
Its not a simple matter as passing or not passing you fucking son of a respectable mother mango.

He will never be a woman even if he started hormones at 0 years old.

Its about his whole brain will change when he is 16 and he will realize his parents ruined his body.

He will get bullied and weird looks literally everywhere he goes.

Maybe hes not even gay, when i was 11 i wanted to be a broccoli.

When hes naked, he will look like a circus freak with weird boobs and an axe wound that keeps getting infected.

Do you understand what im saying my brother in inkeldom :feelsugh:

Its not a simple matter as passing or not passing you fucking son of a respectable mother mango.

He will never be a woman even if he started hormones at 0 years old.

Its about his whole brain will change when he is 16 and he will realize his parents ruined his body.

He will get bullied and weird looks literally everywhere he goes.

Maybe hes not even gay, when i was 11 i wanted to be a broccoli.

When hes naked, he will look like a circus freak with weird boobs and an axe wound that keeps getting infected.

Do you understand what im saying my brother in inkeldom :feelsugh:
yes but he still got better chances to stay alive than a regular tranny.

there is many fucked up people willing to fuck passing trannies out of desperation that is what bluepill does to a mfkers.

But yes, he is fucked

If this kid can decide to become a woman at 11 years of age, why can't I get government euthanasia at 18?

@Efiliste

The punishment for the parents, however, is difficult to assess.
Flayed, doused with gasoline and burned.

There, I assessed it. It wasn't too difficult.

Flayed, doused with gasoline and burned.

There, I assessed it. It wasn't too difficult.
I meant the real world punishments that could plausibly be accepted by society at large, not the edgy ones that people fantasize and post about on the internet. JFL

I meant the real world punishments that could plausibly be accepted by society at large, not the edgy ones that people fantasize and post about on the internet. JFL
What do you mean? These kinds of punishments are routinely practised in South America.

What do you mean? These kinds of punishments are routinely practised in South America.
Yeah, by aggrieved vigilantes, not the state. JFL

View attachment 1103398

This is why we need to ban jewberty blockers for kids. Americans are insane and delusional.

Blame the jews. They caused soyciety to become degenerate.

Parent's?

More like hideous dyke single mom...

Mr. Putin, please I beg of you, nuke this globohomo kikefied shithole as an act of kindness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back