Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 1000s of documents of new insight into the life of Adam Lanza

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
https://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-sandy-hook-lanza-new-documents-20181204-story.html

"But a Yale expert, upon meeting Lanza for the first time, thought the isolation could be catastrophic.

“Are there kids you enjoy spending time with?” Yale psychiatrist Robert King asked the 14-year-old Lanza during an initial evaluation at the Yale Child Study Center in 2006.

“Why would that be significant?” young Lanza answered, appearing to King as “pale, gaunt, awkward … and standing rigidly with his eyes downcast and declining to shake hands, tremulous with discomfort and looking miserable.”

Nancy Lanza piped up and said her son “was much more relaxed at home, and his stiffness and tension was due to being here,” King wrote in the eight-page summary of his evaluation.

“What is a friend?” King asked Lanza.
“It is difficult to define — in whose culture do you refer?’’ the boy answered, robotically.

And if he had three wishes, what would he wish for?
“I would wish that whatever was granting the wishes would not exist,” Lanza answered."

It is over for autistic germophobic psychopathcels

“He’s interested in mass shootings, now did he use this research to develop his own plan and his own strategy? It’s certainly possible.”
JFL

And if he had three wishes, what would he wish for?
“I would wish that whatever was granting the wishes would not exist,” Lanza answered."
Wow...

Adam was a high IQ 14 year old. God damn.

His mother was probably an abusive hag. Good kill.

Hc 1544218816 xrer9oit6t snap image

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: mogs babe ruth tbh

The government will never quit the Sandy Hoax.

Did he really exist?

Looks like his mom was domineering and over protective of him, which is the exact opposite of what a boy needs, after 5 or so a young boy needs his father, who in Adams case, was out making the big bucks and then later was even more distant. When Adam was having trouble at school he had no fatherly guidance so he coped poorly which led to the downward spiral.

“I have been desperate to feel anything positive for someone for my entire life.” -Adam Lanza

Lanza is criminally underrated as far as mass shooters go. His most noteworthy contribution being that he killed a score of children - very impressive.

Fuck that coward. Anyone can kill a defenseless kid. At least praise Cho, he's worthy of it. Impressive kill count.

poor guy, he must have gone through hell
Fuck that coward. Anyone can kill a defenseless kid. At least praise Cho, he's worthy of it. Impressive kill count.
So killing a child =/= killing a teen/adult because the latter are somehow less defenseless? I always knew you were a cuck but this comment tops it

poor guy, he must have gone through hell

So killing a child =/= killing a teen/adult because the latter are somehow less defenseless? I always knew you were a cuck but this comment tops it

Youre a cuck if you dont support killing random children :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Thank you!!!! I needed something new to read

His mother was probably an abusive hag. Good kill.
All these chad chasing entitled single whore mothers will generate more incels and shooters, this actually gives me hopes.

gamERs rise up

Adam lanza is no coward. He's a warrior, the gladiator, the samurai. Kids will grow up to be sluts or normies anyway. He put the incel kids out of miserable future lives and killed future stacies and chads in process. Killing two birds with one stone.
While I agree that Cho is tougher due to killing adults and even having more kills Adam lanza is still a hero

He went to an elementary school because it was an easier target, he was what 111lbs? The average high school girl weights more then that, so even a foid could easily tackle and disarm him.

At the elementary school it would have taken 2 or 3 of the kids bum rushing him to take him down....

Adam lanza is no coward. He's a warrior, the gladiator, the samurai. Kids will grow up to be sluts or normies anyway. He put the incel kids out of miserable future lives and killed future stacies and chads in process. Killing two birds with one stone.
While I agree that Cho is tougher due to killing adults and even having more kills Adam lanza is still a hero

What a courageous kid killer! JFL at this cope. Only the likes of Cho were courageous, stop the cope already.

Autism and virginity Are dangerous af.

An austistic Virgin is the most dangerous beast on this planet. Truly a destructive force of nature.

Everyone is defenseless. An unarmed Chad is just as defenseless against an ar15 as an 8 year old kid is.

But I do agree that he should have targeted his old high school and gone after Chads, Stacys and normies instead of kids.

Amam Lanza's rampage (2012, colorized)

Everyone is defenseless. An unarmed Chad is just as defenseless against an ar15 as an 8 year old kid is.

But I do agree that he should have targeted his old high school and gone after Chads, Stacys and normies instead of kids.

Of course, everyone is defenseless if they are unarmed against somebody who is armed. But realistically, an unarmed adolescent and adult has a chance to disarm the armed person. A kid lacks such capabilities because of obvious reasons; having little to no strength. I'm glad you agree with the main argument though. Cho is actually the most based in my opinion, even though I was a big Columbine fan. I found out about Columbine after watching a crime television show. It got me interested about what Columbine was, and it blew my mind.

Any fag on this site who condones killing a little kid deserves to be shot in the fucking head. Seriously, kill yourself right now faggot.