Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 100 years ago we would all be married by now

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★

any working man gets a 18 to 20 year old virgin woman as a wife.

working man gets nothing for years then he gets a 30 to 35 year old woman who got fucked by 50 chads, and is probably gonna divorce you and steal half your stuff.

avarege men and sub 5 should quit dating. too much risk for almost no reward.

but i guess sub 5 doesn't need to quit since fucking women don't even let him try.

are you rich Mr ATM?

While the mainstream and degenerate globo homo cucks with an agenda say "it's all your fault" you're incel.

are you rich Mr ATM?
by american standards?
no.

by my 3rd world shit hole of a country?
i make more than 90% of the male population and i only make 3000 dollars a month.

COOooope.

We would have been peasant class cannon fodder.

COOooope.

we already are. look at ukraine and russia.

you think you are not getting conscripted if america goes to war with china or russia?

Wrong. At least half of us would have died in childhood. For the rest you're probably right.

highly doubt it. do you even have a job?

COOooope.

At least you'd get to smash and have a chance of coming back. 1920s man has a better chance of having his genes carried over than even a HTN does in modern times with hypergamy and abortion

At least you'd get to smash and have a chance of coming back. 1920s man has a better chance of having his genes carried over than even a HTN does in modern times with hypergamy and abortion
if you didn't get killed simply for being poor, or died to a now common cold

The mortality rate for the average 1920s guy wasn't bad if you made it out of childhood. Child mortality really skews life expectancy stats back then. Also back then the number of people reproducing was more than replacement, meaning literally I higher percentage of people were having kids since monogamy was de facto. The modern age is literaly the worst time to be low value/incel

we already are. look at ukraine and russia.

you think you are not getting conscripted if america goes to war with china or russia?
Ok, you're cope is thinking it would have been any better for you back then, probably it would not

but being alive to rot alone is worse. think you were born you woked your ass off, you did not have children and did not make any connections, you made no impact on the world and there is no difference from that and dying of pneumonia at 2 years old.

but being alive to rot alone is worse. think you were born you woked your ass off, you did not have children and did not make any connections, you made no impact on the world and there is no difference from that and dying of pneumonia at 2 years old.
genuinely thought you were describing the 1920s. you should take a history course. this is as delusional as commies claiming they'd be book writers under communism

At_close_grips2.jpg

"at least I don't have to work a 9-5 and even earn money for it."

At_close_grips2.jpg

"at least I don't have to work a 9-5 and even earn money for it."
i would rather charge german machine guns to come home to my family then working 10 hours to come home to my hand.

working man gets nothing for years then he gets a 30 to 35 year old woman who got fucked by 50 chads, and is probably gonna divorce you and steal half your stuff.
I wish you were right here,but average bad looking man never gets a roastie to betabuxx unfortunately

I would still be fucked. There was always some loser who couldn't get any.
There is even a folk song in my country about an autist who could not get a wife.