Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

10 years ago, people would say being really tall (6'6+) was a bad thing. Now with instagram, women fetishize ultra tall men

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
2560px-Standard_deviation_diagram.svg.png

A fetish with any sort of physical attribute that is 3 standard deviations above the norm is pretty fucking weird. Because usually those people are deformed or have some sort of genetic disease.

But hey women don't give a fuck.

This female obsession with height is the weirdest thing I've seen come out of hook-up culture. Maybe because it's not socially acceptable to say a man had a good face.

I guess when women have thousands of men in their DMs on instagram or matches on tinder weekly they need a guy who stands out.

What was the norm, now its inverted.
Morals are out the door, and what was considered a "good men", it has become a completely twisted term, far fetched and out of reach compared to what was alright back then.

Modern degeneracy runs rampant in our current soyciety.

- Tindermeat
- Kikebook
- JooTube
- Twattersach
- Soycordstein
- Plebditberg
- PaygoyPal
- VisaShekels
- MasteraceCard

Thanks jooz.

Viva La Revoluccion !

Last edited:
What was the norm, now its inverted.
Morals are out the door, and what was considered a "good men", it has become a completely twisted term, far fetched and out of reach compared to what was alright back then.

Modern degeneracy runs rampant in our current soyciety.

- Tindermeat
- Kikebook
- JooTube
- Twatter
- PaygoyPal
- VisaShekels
- MasteraceCard

Thanks jooz.

Viva La Revoluccion !

Dajoos

It's Da Jooz as always

Its not a coincidence.
Its the same fucking tribe.
I tell you man.
These jooz don´t fuck around.
They don´t sleep.
Their Evil is their life force, to screw over as many gentile Countrys as possible.

ITS GOING GLOBAL GOYIM

Oy Vey
Oy Gevalt
Itzz anudda sh0ah

height isnt important unless you are some deformed dwarf

Its not a coincidence.
Its the same fucking tribe.
I tell you man.
These jooz don´t fuck around.
They don´t sleep.
Their Evil is their life force, to screw over as many gentile Countrys as possible.

ITS GOING GLOBAL GOYIM

Oy Vey
Oy Gevalt
Itzz anudda sh0ah

Yes bro, Da Jooz are hunting us goyim.

Yes bro, Da Jooz are hunting us goyim.
Run for the hills.
Before they come up with the second black plague.

Thanks Einstein.
For the Atomic Bomb.

Sorry bro definitely older than 10 years.

I'm old. I remember.

Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall. ~ Scientific Blackpill

Height is overrated. The face is what matters the most, you're coping. You see tallcels on a daily basis but I have never seen a godtier-facecel

nowadays foids think bigger is better so no surprised

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back