Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 10,000 women ranging from 15 to 35 years old would rather get raped and choked by chad than have sex with ugly man

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Many of you like to hope that women would rather get abused by chad is a meme. Your coping days are now well over

Cinematic cut

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/_chNcQLi_24?feature=share

Full graph
Graph

Survey demographics
Demographics

Source

View: https://twitter.com/Aella_Girl/status/1573514528662462468?t=1WOQo7eIu6Dw0sO_q8oT7Q&s=19

the interest rate in getting raped is higher than the interest in raping.

So the activities that many foids want to have more than men are:

- receiving bondage
- be a slave
- be raped
- guns
- blood
- burning
- scarification
- necrophilia

BUT INCELS ARE THE MOST DEGENERATE PEOPLE JFL

couldn't you atleast have set a camera path or something instead of dragging it with your mouse
I dragged it with my thumb over 120$ smartphone and this was my first take

IT won't touch this.

the only difference between rape and consent is the attractiveness of the man. chad is not capable of rape because it is always consensual in the eyes of a hole.

- receiving bondage
- be a slave
- be raped
- guns
- blood
- burning
- scarification
- necrophilia

forgot slut humiliatation, receiving pain and jawlines

Cannibalism/meatslaves :dafuckfeels:

rape = being fucked by an ugly men

slut humiliation is female dominated :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

water. foids want to be degraded, humiliated, ravaged, railed, destroyed and demolished by 6ft+ CHAD ONLY

Water is wet. Chad can literally do anything to them while ugly men can't even be present in their eyes

- receiving bondage
- be a slave
- be raped
- guns
- blood
- burning
- scarification
- necrophilia

They are literally just fuck meat.

Water is wet. Chad can literally do anything to them while ugly men can't even be present in their eyes
They don't even want ugly men to be allowed to breathe the same air as them. They want us all dead just because we have ugly male faces.

Openly discussing about female sexuality is taboo.

So foids bleed so much for all their holes maybe thats why they develop fetishes for blood sacrifices, cannibalsm, and necrophilia?

Rape was the norm in the most of the human history

To be fair "ugliness" seems preferred by females, although I still can't believe it happens irl

Many of you like to hope that women would rather get abused by chad is a meme. Your coping days are now well over

Cinematic cut

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/_chNcQLi_24?feature=share

Full graph
View attachment 659934
Survey demographics
View attachment 659932
Source

View: https://twitter.com/Aella_Girl/status/1573514528662462468?t=1WOQo7eIu6Dw0sO_q8oT7Q&s=19

brutal.

25% interst in bestiality.

Since it's all foids, then half foids are dogpillers.

If it wasn't brutal enough knowing that out of 3.92 billion foids, none wants to fuck me (or any of us), now I also know that almost 2 billion of those foids are erotically fantasizing about fucking animals, and many of those are willing go to beyond fantasy.

Ab-so-fucking-lutely brutal beyond words. As if being unfuckable wasn't bad enough, I now know there are literally billions of foids fucking animals (or fantasizing about it) but literally zero of those foids fucked an incel in 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back