Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women would rather get abused by Chad than treated well by one of us.

greenpark

greenpark

Banned
-
Women would rather:
get raped by Chad
get abused by Chad
get neglected by Chad
get gaslit by Chad
be forced to provide for Chad
be together with Chad who has opposite values of hers, like a bigoted person, just because he's attractive

... than give one of us even the slightest of chance.

Women love toxic relationship because of the highs and lows. It gives off an exciting life than a boring mundane one.
I knew girls that were abused and cheated on and still love their unfaithful partner. its really confusing.

Women love toxic relationship because of the highs and lows. It gives off an exciting life than a boring mundane one.
I knew girls that were abused and cheated on and still love their unfaithful partner. its really confusing.
It's wild isn't it
My highschool bully Chad who is an openly avowed nazi, supporting parties with nazi ties in my country, has fiancé and he works at McDonalds. not that there's anything wrong with working there but if he's so reprehensible in terms of his moral values and he's not even someone she could golddig from that just shows how high value his genetics are because he's tall and white

this tbh. they need drama in their lives and they like being treated like they are inferior

Fire is hot

cheer GIF