Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 10,000 Posts Celebration Thread

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-
I have finally achieved my 2nd favorite rank of Luminary and damn does it look nice :feelsohh:

Not much more to say other then thank u for everyone i have interacted with to help make me feel less lonely in this twisted world. Good to know that i'm not the only one going through this and also glad that the forum seems to becoming more active in recent weeks.

Here's to more shitposting!

Image result for 10000 gif
Image result for 10000 gifImage result for 10000 gif

Nice work on the milestone, man.

Nicely done friend.

PS: Keep the avi until the end of time. It's one of the finest.

good job i want to get there some day

good job bro, congrats

wow, you came far. I hope you can surpass me and get to 20k before tbh.

This is very good.

Nice effect of those 10000 how do you do?
Congratulations keep coping here bro

good job bro, congrats
congratz man
thanks guys
wow, you came far. I hope you can surpass me and get to 20k before tbh.
yup thanks man, I’ll probably be slowing down a bit just to enjoy this rank before paragon but ur new avi looks so nice and goes rly well with the color
This is very good.
:yes:
Nice effect of those 10000 how do you do?
just found it off jewgle images and dragged and dropped and copied it to avoid taxing the servers, Ritalincel would be proud :feelsthink:

thanks guys

yup thanks man, I’ll probably be slowing down a bit just to enjoy this rank before paragon but ur new avi looks so nice and goes rly well with the color

:yes:

just found it off jewgle images and dragged and dropped and copied it to avoid taxing the servers, Ritalincel would be proud :feelsthink:
Ritalincel is your mentor. He is proud of you.

Congrats man. Welcome to 10k+ club

Thanks, man. I remeber neet said that on your thread, we lost him but now im finally here at least :feelsautistic:
Do you think this will be your final rank ?

Congrats bro, us redcels are god-like

Do you think this will be your final rank ?
no man i dont see myself leaving this site anytime soon unless i somehow ascend which i know will not happen
Congrats bro, us redcels are god-like
thank man and yes bro i checked the members list and there are only 10 of us active redcels, feels nice to be part of that group tbh

no man i dont see myself leaving this site anytime soon unless i somehow ascend which i know will not happen
I dont really want paragon tbh. I like this color

thank man and yes bro i checked the members list and there are only 10 of us active redcels, feels nice to be part of that group tbh
Quite fitting isn’t it

Congrats boyo on the 10k milestone. Also are you trying to give someone a seizure with that gif?

It's always a good day to hit 10K

Well done man.

Red colour looks good.