Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 1 Benefit to being an incel/friendless loser is you wont fuck up like your peers ex. Bastard Kids/DUIs

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I might not be getting any pussy but I see guys my age who have bastard kids and they HAVE to work hard to pay Child Support.

I can just live off of Student Loans and LDAR/NEET. I don't need as much money as him to survive.

This is honestly the biggest benefit and probably the only one also :feelscry:.

How are you living off loans, you don't pay em back?

it never hurts to be a little mgtow

If things go really downhill you are fucked though.

Cope. Cops will do DUI stops on you anyway because you are ugly and low trust

Cope. Cops will do DUI stops on you anyway because you are ugly and low trust

The point is I have no Social Life so I don't drink alcohol.
They can stop me but I wont get busted.

The point is I have no Social Life so I don't drink alcohol.
They can stop me but I wont get busted.
Implying a foid cop won’t “smell alcohol on your breath” just because she doesn’t like the shape of your jaw. It’s over

Having children, or even being married, seems an unimaginable hell. Even sex wouldn't be worth living that life.

A wife should be a long term prostitute. You beta bux for her, she provides you sex and affection. Everyone wins.

I have a cousin who is a lot younger than me. He started having sex at 13 with multiple girls and for the longest time I envied him because I was something like 10 years older than him. So here I am a mid-20s virgin and hear that my 13yo male cousin had to have his Mom get him out of jail because he got into a fight with a boyfriend of the girl because he fucked her at school during school hours. That shit ruined me for a while. But then we all got older. He got married to his high school sweetheart at 19. Cheating happened on both sides as HS relationships never last. The separated but never officially got divorced. She gets pregnant and in my state the person who is legally the father is the husband. So now my cousin is paying child support for a kid that even isn't his and he is too much of a cuck to do anything about it. I mean he still fucks a different girl each week but holy shit that is fucking brutal for the law to legally do that.
Plus, the guy she slept with was his best friend. Women have no loyalty and will find a way to crush you the hardest.
In some ways my world is a lot tamer and easier than his.

I'd still rather be given the choice to fuck up instead of being forced to stay clear of alot of negative and positive shit in life.

Having children = the most immoral thing one can do.

And you can answer "cope" as much as you want, doesnt change the fact that procreation is what leads to all suffering and evils that exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back