Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1.3 rating on photofeeler

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
Skrmklipp

When I set the parameters to female only, age <29 attempting to take as attractive a photo of myself as possible

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Man, i have a tested 143 IQ
These whores rated me below average in intelligence, meanwhile literal ape-faced whites get 5/5
JFL, its over for us ethniccels

Oh boy I have to try this shit,what's the top? 5? I'll be happy if I get anything higher than 1,5 :feelskek:

I did this a while ago and I'm afraid to to it again

I once tried a shirtless pic of some chad on photofeeler and he got a top 10% rating on smart.

I once tried a shirtless pic of some chad on photofeeler and he got a top 10% rating on smart.
and on attractiveness?

Bro it's over. Stop trying.

This was a good photo of me:

blackops2cel
Photofeeler blackops

jsanzaa29

not as bad as yours (sorry bro) athough I don't know how many votes you had. I got 29 votes. Both of us mogged by truecels although jsanza doesn't actually look too bad in that particular pic. going to try another one with one of his less frauded ones. if this pic beats us then it never began tbh:

Jsanza skinny 2

View attachment 55101

blackops2cel
View attachment 55102

jsanzaa29
View attachment 55104

not as bad as yours (sorry bro) athough I don't know how many votes you had. I got 29 votes. Both of us mogged by truecels although jsanza doesn't actually look too bad in that particular pic. going to try another one with one of his less frauded ones. if this pic beats us then it never began tbh:

View attachment 55106
You forgot to set the parameters. Set it to females only in the age bracket <29

I mog all these people if I let anyone vote on my pictures

Anyone did ER's?

i got 2/100 to 10/100 on this shit.

is the site safe or would they post pics of me on the internet laughing about me?

Why do you guys keep torturing yourself by doing these things? I refuse to do it.

only got 1 vote yet and all were no
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 55101

blackops2cel
View attachment 55102

jsanzaa29
View attachment 55104

View attachment 55106
mogged by blackops2cel

What's the name of the page where to do that? When my hair grows and I get my desired hairstyle I will also put my pictures in there and try that.

Its ovER if nobody wants to rate you tbh
Tenor

What's the name of the page where to do that? When my hair grows and I get my desired hairstyle I will also put my pictures in there and try that.

Low iq post. Says in the title

Pf3b

42 votes and only women <29. I'm 25 and still a virgin, so this feels like cope tbh

Did you guys pay for credits? Idk how are you all getting so much votes.
what does this have to do with sperg? after one or two votes im at 50 at 40 votes i am at 2.
You called me a fakecel if my ratings don't drop. I'm was just saying I wouldn't consider myself a fakecel even if I my ratings don't drop.

You called me a fakecel if my ratings don't drop. I'm was just saying I wouldn't consider myself a fakecel even if I my ratings don't drop.

it was just a shitpost. nothing to write home about.

vote on femayles. Make sure you crush their self-esteem
Kek, I am. Even if I don't try to give low ratings, all of them are still 0 on the trustworthy scale.

Motherfuckers calling my votes poor. Fuck you and your shit-eating AI!! :feelsree::feelsree:

I karmamaxxed and I'm still not getting votes, wtf is this shit?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back