Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short men's problem's are seriously underrated

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Shitciety loves to constantly overexaggerate and overrate the living shit out of how "bad" life as a foid is because foids love to LARP how they live life on turbo nightmare difficulty because of "mUH goInG oUtSiDe At niGht" while meanwhile its literally almost never safe to go outside as a short guy even during daytime because short men can't even get a break from life especially if they are ugly, almost no one wants to talk about how terrible life is as a man below 6'0 ft and not even just in dating because thats already bad enough, to get the same respect as a tallfag you need to be super rich and famous (which is near impossible). I even have a theory on how the male suicide rate being higher that those males committing suicide are the short men which would make sense if you think about it.

The reason why short men are hated by society is because of our looks. Foids look cute and innocent on the outside but on the inside, they are anything but.

The reason why short men are hated by society is because of our looks. Foids look cute and innocent on the outside but on the inside, they are anything but.
They are corrupt beyond fixing.

Short and curry men's lives are what foids claim to live

20% - Humblebragging
Well Im 6'0 but it doesnt matter if your ADHD Clowncel with no Generational Wealth and tons of annoying skin diseases.

Tho if I was 5'5 then I would have probably killed myself already.

Affirmative action for short men

Yes, more men are assaulted than women and I imagine it's mostly short ugly men who get assaulted.

Yes, more men are assaulted than women and I imagine it's mostly short ugly men who get assaulted.
Most definetly and it would make sense too, even a martial artsmaxxer manlet would have trouble fighting a tallfag in the streets so short men should be provided free concealed carry permits with handgun

Being short is one of the only categories you are allowed to discriminate against. It's not illegal to not hire someone based on height with a few states being the exception to the rule.

Being short is one of the only categories you are allowed to discriminate against. It's not illegal to not hire someone based on height with a few states being the exception to the rule.
The military even has this rule too:feelsrope:

If jobs wanted to they can all be tallfag only leaving me to be a NEET unable to do martial arts

Most definetly and it would make sense too, even a martial artsmaxxer manlet would have trouble fighting a tallfag in the streets so short men should be provided free concealed carry permits with handgun
I'm sure a short guy could defend himself against a tallfag if he was a trained fighter and the other faggot wasn't, but that's not the point, nobody wants to deal with that shit, plus there's no guarantee you won't end up in legal trouble even during a self-defense situation especially as a sub5 male. To be honest most of the men that give me trouble in this way are other manlets who unironically have a Napoleon complex and get off on bullying other manlets, they think it's going to impress foids. You know they would never view tall chad as being a threat to the precious foids.

The military even has this rule too:feelsrope:

If jobs wanted to they can all be tallfag only leaving me to be a NEET unable to do martial arts
They will hire trannies, niggers, faggots, and females before they will hire a short man even if he is very capable, clown world.

I'm sure a short guy could defend himself against a tallfag if he was a trained fighter and the other faggot wasn't, but that's not the point, nobody wants to deal with that shit, plus there's no guarantee you won't end up in legal trouble even during a self-defense situation especially as a sub5 male. To be honest most of the men that give me trouble in this way are other manlets who unironically have a Napoleon complex and get off on bullying other manlets, they think it's going to impress foids. You know they would never view tall chad as being a threat to the precious foids.
While tall chad is the one who is actually a threat

They will hire trannies, niggers, faggots, and females before they will hire a short man even if he is very capable, clown world.
The marines literally rejected me for having autism while they willingly accept troons, fags and foids who literally are weak af while at least I have some sense of knowledge and strength

I mean niggers at least are strong af

Shitciety loves to constantly overexaggerate and overrate the living shit out of how "bad" life as a foid is because foids love to LARP how they live life on turbo nightmare difficulty because of "mUH goInG oUtSiDe At niGht" while meanwhile its literally almost never safe to go outside as a short guy even during daytime because short men can't even get a break from life especially if they are ugly, almost no one wants to talk about how terrible life is as a man below 6'0 ft and not even just in dating because thats already bad enough, to get the same respect as a tallfag you need to be super rich and famous (which is near impossible). I even have a theory on how the male suicide rate being higher that those males committing suicide are the short men which would make sense if you think about it.
I think what makes short men and inkwell lives so hard are niggers. As niggers are apes they emulate the chimp behaviour. Among Chimps larger groups of chimps often coerce lone chimps to give up their food and we clearly see niggers emulate this in the form of gibs me dat.

The marines literally rejected me for having autism while they willingly accept troons, fags and foids who literally are weak af while at least I have some sense of knowledge and strength

Tall is 6’6+

Niggers are slightly stronger on average maybe but not enough to really matter. Plus they are terrible at fighting wars, they are only good fighters when it's 1v1 like boxing or wresting or some shit.

being a manlet is one of the most brutal things ever

Tall is 6'0 period.
Cope. Pls operate with mathematical terms such as standard deviation and variance. If we take a look at the statistically average height in the US, for example, it is 5’9. 1 SD in height is 3 inches, you can calculate it yourself by using this formula : SD^2= (sum(xi-xmean)^2)/number of xi. To be considered tall you have to be 2 standard deviations above the mean height which is 6’5-6’6

Cope. Pls operate with mathematical terms such as standard deviation and variance. If we take a look at the statistically average height in the US, for example, it is 5’9. 1 SD in height is 3 inches, you can calculate it yourself by using this formula : SD^2= (sum(xi-xmean)^2)/number of xi. To be considered tall you have to be 2 standard deviations above the mean height which is 6’5-6’6
If you are 1 variance taller than the average height you are very tall.

Blud is doing mental jiu jitsu to convince me that 6'0 isnt tall

If you look at the height statistics for Bumble you will know that 6'0 is tall period.

Fast-forward 100 years and foids will only want 7'0 and above.
No, we are most likely reaching our genetic ceiling. Humans 40,000 years ago were 6'0 on average.

lol imagine calling a 50% height tall
Literally all the Girls prefer 6'2+
Ive got some dude at college who studies Business and hes 7'0 this guy dwarfs me and hes so beefed up, bro looks like the Hulk just not green.

Blud is doing mental jiu jitsu to convince me that 6'0 isnt tall

If you look at the height statistics for Bumble you will know that 6'0 is tall period.
i remember reading an article that stated that 6'2 was the most desirable height, over for non 6'2cels.

How tall are you?

Literally all the Girls prefer 6'2+
Ive got some dude at college who studies Business and hes 7'0 this guy dwarfs me and hes so beefed up, bro looks like the Hulk just not green.
Brutal mogging. Was he a slayer?

Even so, 6'0 is heavily desirable too
It is but to be fair foid standards are increasing at an exponential rate.
It won't be long before we start hearing guys complaining that they are 6'0 but still aren't tall enough to attract foids, I give it 2 decades max.

Yes, unfortunately there are many neets homerotters kn this site. 6’1 can’t compensate for my face. If I was 6’6, I admit, I would not be on this site right now

Yes, unfortunately there are many neets homerotters kn this site. 6’1 can’t compensate for my face. If I was 6’6, I admit, I would not be on this site right now
Its literally impossible to be incel at your height unless you are literally either deformed or a vegetable

KILL YOURSELF NOW TALLFAG GrAY"cel" :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
"I am an incel too just like you guys~!"

The incel in question:

i remember reading an article that stated that 6'2 was the most desirable height, over for non 6'2cels.
Like i said, its 6'2 or nothing. If you are <6'1 you better be rich as fuck, like minimum a millionaire if you want to land a gf in your 20/30s

Brutal mogging. Was he a slaslayer
Idk him that much, he was just part of that one Business course. But hes likely a slayer: comes from a rich family, gymmaxxed, beefmaxxed, betabuxx so you can imagine hes the guy that hooks up on Tinder everyday.