Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shitciety should start protecting short men the same way they protect corrupt foids

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★

After reading the thread I posted above, I believe that short men should be a protected class the same way foids are because they can hardly fight back against anyone even against someone who is the American average height, short men should be allowed to hit tallfags with no consequences but if the tallfag fights back then the tallfag will get prison time just like how shitciety wont let men fight back against foids jumping him and in my opinion men below 5'8 should be provided free a handgun for self defense since I can argue they are victims more often than foids.

Last edited:
Give free power armor to every manlet

Imagine a world where hordes of normies rush to protect manlets just like they do with foids :feelshaha:

Imagine a world where hordes of normies rush to protect manlets just like they do with foids :feelshaha:
That would be so great as manlets need it the same if not more

Now you made me imagine some tallfag punching a manlet on a train then getting jumped by normies

Me fighting off normies after punching a foid in a resturant

*insert DOOM music*
LpjAKjoWaU3EQ4VjBcre6A 1200 80
(This post is purely fiction and none of the following has happened, thank you FBI)