Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Short men deserve to be given free tax dollars from the government more than foids

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
We need laws that force the IRS to pay short men (like myself) at least 3k a month minimum and every year the monthly income increase by 1k (tax free too) and max amount would be 7k a month because short men already have a hard enough life even with dating put aside.

agreed plus free aryan stacy pussy

3K+ for every inch below the national average :hax:

3K+ for every inch below the national average :hax:
NEETbuxx we well deserve then we can buy handguns for self defense (concealed carry must be government provided)

Agreed 100%
NEETbuxx we well deserve then we can buy handguns for self defense (concealed carry must be government provided)
The government should mandate that manlets are allowed to conceal-carry a handgun for self-defense.

We need laws that force the IRS to pay short men (like myself) at least 3k a month minimum and every year the monthly income increase by 1k (tax free too) and max amount would be 7k a month because short men already have a hard enough life even with dating put aside.
We manlets are not treated fairly in the job market, so I agree with this.