Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your best memory?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
Everyone here has had horrible lives, but what is one memory of your life that you remember being happy?

Everyone here has had horrible lives, but what is one memory of your life that you remember being happy?
I used to goto the beach with parents and fish crabs or go fishing with stepdad, I miss it!

Now i am just numb, I can barely feel any emotions at all.

I used to goto the beach with parents and fish crabs or go fishing with stepdad, I miss it!
I miss doing stuff with my parents too but they don't like me much anymore

i had anesthesia twice in my life and its being dead basically so that was great.

i had anesthetic twice in my life and its being dead basically so that was great.
I had it twice too, Its like your just dead and wake up hours later.

What does it feel like?
there is a special doctor for anesthesia that will talk to you before your surgery and explain everything to you. On the day of the surgery you will lie down on the bed, they have their anesthesia machine ready and will bump the narcotics into the vein of your arm and you will quickly get more and more tired and then suddenly you are completely gone for ~6-7 hours

I had it twice too, Its like your just dead and wake up hours later.
there is a special doctor for anesthesia that will talk to you before your surgery and explain everything to you. On the day of the surgery you will lie down on the bed, they have their anesthesia machine ready and will bump the narcotics into the vein of your arm and you will quickly get more and more tired and then suddenly you are completely gone for ~6-7 hours
oh interesting

What does it feel like?
Like a blinking. One second you feel sleepy, next second you wake up. You dont have a feeling like that time has passed or that you slept. I had it twice also. First time i was under strong anesthesia for 6-7 hours so i felt totally disoriented for the next 10 hours.

Like a blinking. One second you feel sleepy, next second you wake up. You dont have a feeling like that time has passed or that you slept. I had it twice also. First time i was under strong anesthesia for 6-7 hours so i felt totally disoriented for the next 10 hours.
Actually its 1-4 hours usually could be 6-7 if they add a stronger dose for longer lasting sleep, Depends on the procedure that hath to be done.

Last edited:
Eating pizza with my giga Chad childhood best friend who is like a brother to me in the back of his grandparents van late at night after we’d just gotten it from our local bar.

I’d say we were probably around 9 or 10 at the time.

Eating pizza with my giga Chad childhood best friend who is like a brother to me in the back of his grandparents van late at night after we’d just gotten it from our local bar.

I’d say we were probably around 9 or 10 at the time.
I wish I could be a child again tbh

Held my crushes hand in 2nd grade looking back my school had trannies in wigs girls were subhuman asf

one time in school we had to hold hands for some group thing and the girl said "ewww" and didn't want to hold my hand
Dw when i was slowly hitting puberty and became more introverted in 6th grade a foid suggested to another foid that she should sit with me
She literally said ewww i was so shocked i was confused

Yea so fucking wierd an instant blip

Dw when i was slowly hitting puberty and became more introverted in 6th grade a foid suggested to another foid that she should sit with me
She literally said ewww i was so shocked i was confused
wtf thats rude as fuck

Being roughoused by adults I didn't even know, that feeling when they lift me and lunch me up and catch me or when the pick me and start spinning fast, I still have vivid memories of this.