Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My white foid therapist from years ago had a tattoo and is obese.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Bet she fucks lots of niggers too and had several abortions. Having to pretend it was human made me almost consider electroconvulsive therapy as an alternative. Reason I say almost is that might cause permanent memory loss. I'm sure the sensation of being zapped is preferable to interacting with some degenerate western toilet. Same one that owned a male pitbull bet she cheated on her husband with that too.

literally everything to do with psychiatry is garbage my man

just work to remove stress from your life which includes shit people, before you electrocute yourself

literally everything to do with psychiatry is garbage my man

just work to remove stress from your life which includes shit people, before you electrocute yourself
I won't electrocute myself I'm just saying it sounds preferable.

I had a homosexual therapist for a while. He would sit with his legs crossed.

Mine was cold hearted middle age Asian Foid with a sadist streak

i went to a 60yo foid therapist who talked more about herself and her "past lives" (she believed she was an assassin in the 1700s) than my problems a few years ago

Therapy = Cuckold training

I never trust any the.rapist

I never trust any the.rapist
I didn't either just stared at the door realizing I could physically leave and it brought me comfort that or I looked at the clock.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back