Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What keeps you going

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★
What is your life goal? why do you wake up in the morning

No goals; I exist because dying sucks.

Idk just existing, days keep on going

I was forced to exist, that's why I wake up in the mornings. One day, sooner rather than later I hope to just not wake up and be done with this shit

Why does death suck? It is an escape from this tragic world...
Then why are you still around? Because dying sucks. And why does dying suck? Dying sucks because it's scary, and our body doesn't like not existing anymore.

Then why are you still around? Because dying sucks. And why does dying suck? Dying sucks because it's scary, and our body doesn't like not existing anymore.
Yeah we don't want to die because it is hard wired into us. But that doesn't make life any less meaningless

Yeah we don't want to die because it is hard wired into us. But that doesn't make life any less meaningless
I never argued otherwise. It's merely why I'm still around, which is what OP asked. I don't have any goals or meaning; it's just the opposite of living, which is just an option for me.

This, he makes it sounds like it’s no big deal, most people are to scared of a painful death, permanently disabling themselves or what comes afterwards.

I am a slave of my own brain and my brain says that I must survive no matter what.

This, he makes it sounds like it’s no big deal, most people are to scared of a painful death, permanently disabling themselves or what comes afterwards.
Yeah, if dying was no big deal, then we wouldn't be here, would we? Death is terrifying for both ourselves and our bodies.

I have one goal and after I accomplish it, I plan to rope

I have one goal and after I accomplish it, I plan to rope
Fair enough, but not all of us are like that. I'm too cowardly to ever rope, frankly. Not right now or in the near future anyway, but maybe in the far future, though.

I never argued otherwise. It's merely why I'm still around, which is what OP asked. I don't have any goals or meaning; it's just the opposite of living, which is just an option for me.
I was agreeing with your point.
Ending your life is a significant and scary action compared to the easy option of continuing to simply exist.

Ending your life is a significant and scary action compared to the easy option of continuing to simply exist.
Why should people like us exist?

I see. I misinterpreted your post, then; it's my bad.
Yep, that's why others and I are still LDAR instead of roping. It's just terrifying to think that there is either a Hell or an empty void.

Why should people like us exist?
There is no meaning for existence, but I am scared of not existing.
I exist because I was born and will continue to exist because of inertia.

What mainly keeps me going are tangible platonic ideals of sovl which can be find in a lot of books, visual novels, games, music etc. Perhaps anime and movies, but trying to find good ones is like trying to find gems in a mountain of brimstone, but the gems are in a constant state of flux where they change coordinates every second.

I guess my artistic drive to create things through my hobbies of writing, drawing, video editing/photoshopping also drives me.

Last edited:
nothing im just too pussy to rope
:feelsrope:

What is your life goal? why do you wake up in the morning
What keeps me going is the idea that I can cut off my parents and actually become free. I won't wish that anyone would have tradcuck, aggressive non white parents(or non white parents for that matter) they're annoying.