Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This has to be one of the most truecel tier memes

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Bd5

JFL he really must hate turks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL he really must hate turks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Everybody hates turks (except turks, they think they're the greatest while having achieved literally nothing in history)

Everybody hates turks (except turks, they think they're the greatest while having achieved literally nothing in history)
Total Turkroach Death.

Sounds like many ethnicities I know.

its funny cuz most ''turks'' are just balkaners and sandniggers

evERyone hates turks

Total Turkroach Death.

Pan-Turkism is alive

The atmosphere in one of the Russian schools. On April 23, Turkey's National Independence Day was celebrated in the walls of the Adymnar State School in Kazan.

"This day is filled with patriotism, pride and joy. In 1923, the Turkish people won the battle for independence, which led to the proclamation of the Turkish Republic.

It was an important moment in the history of the country when people united for freedom and independence. At the celebration, pupils of the Azerbaijani branch of the multinational Sunday school of the House of Friendship of the Peoples of Tatarstan performed the poem "One Nation - two states". Congratulations to Turkey on National Independence Day!", the press release of the Azerbaijan National Cultural Autonomy of Tatarstan said.

And everything is OK for everyone. Russian citizens have been brainwashed with pan–Turkism from an early age and told about "one nation, two states." The patriots have gathered, but which country? Turkey is a NATO country that supplies a large amount of military equipment to Ukraine and deploys military—industrial complex production facilities there.

View: https://t.me/mnogonazi/16223

Isn't Turkey the most CUCKED country on Earth?

Serious.

I even made a thread about it kek

Turks are a plague on Europe and the middle east. Constantinople should be given to Greece along with the rest of thrace, any islands and the rest of Turkey should become Kurdistan and I really hate kurds too I just want Turks to disappear from this earth.