Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News South Africans are smoking fiber optic cables

Tugacel

Tugacel

Officer
I heard this from someone at my wage slave place and I had to search it to believe it, I mean how crazy must one be (or desperate for copes) to consider smoking fiber optic cables... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Full Article:

The last thing you would think of when smoking is a fiber cable or two, but apparently some cable thieves do that.

At least one of South Africa’s major fiber network operators (FNOs) has learned that criminals are stealing parts of its fiber cabling and smoking them.

My broadband It recently approached some of the country’s leading fiber network operators (FNOs) to assess the extent to which crime affects network uptime and deployment.

The publication reports that the big push to expand fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) connectivity to less affluent areas has meant that crime has become a much bigger headache for FNOs than in the past.

Smoking Fiber Cables: How and Why​

One of the mind-boggling factors in fiber cable theft cited by MetroFibre optical assurance director Johan Booysen is cable smoking.

He revealed that it has come to their attention that some thieves are stealing the strong member of the fiber core for their glass. It is then ground and smoked.

Does it even produce a "high"?

What the actual fuck?

And we want to protect these people?

Also other sources Alivegore.com/Livegore.com there you can see how nice niggers are.

Last edited:
Probably its similar to huffing glue or paint
In the article it said the glass are ground up and smoked to produce a high, I wonder if this actually works lol, I have an internet cable i dont even use.

Does it even produce a "high"?
-
In the article it said the glass are ground up and smoked to produce a high, I wonder if this actually works lol, I have an internet cable i dont even use.
-
Ah, now I see-- the article says

> drug sellers use the crushed glass to add more cheap weight and volume to their products

...just to clarify.
-

bro, this is why africa will forever be shit and you cant have nice things with niggers

Cancer speedrun any %

bro, this is why africa will forever be shit and you cant have nice things with niggers
billions of years of evolution and they still live and act like cavemen

I heard this from someone at my wage slave place and I had to search it to believe it, I mean how crazy must one be (or desperate for copes) to consider smoking fiber optic cables... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Full Article:

No one else smokes fiber optic cables? I thought it was the norm.

Regular cables are made of copper and plastic, i dont know from what are optic cables made of.

Whats the big deal? I just smoked a bowl of fiber optic cables this morning. Wont show up on piss test in this shit country

Regular cables are made of copper and plastic, i dont know from what are optic cables made of.
I hope the niggers dont realise that long cable is my internet cable leading to my house on the wall that the electrician mounted for me, Goddamn it would suck without wifi.

No one else smokes fiber optic cables? I thought it was the norm.
Gfhdd

you 1 millisecond without :smonk: fiber optic cables

Whats the big deal? I just smoked a bowl of fiber optic cables this morning. Wont show up on piss test in this shit country
Hows it like?

Straight out of a Borat episode.

JFL, niggers are so subhuman. Stealing copper from powerlines, stealing oil from transformers for food stalls, now smoking fiberoptic cable.
TND is needed soon.
Hitler