Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

{Storytime} Fat boomer christcuck disapproves of my lifestyle

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
I went down to this soup kitchen today that was run by a local church, so the people who work there are total christcucks.
The only member of staff I actually get along with is the pastor, I don't care for the rest.
I think this one middle-aged (asian?) foid who works in the kitchen doesn't like me for some reason.

Right when I was about to go home, I smoked a cigarette outside, and one of the staff members, this fat old boomer was talking to another staff member.
He noticed me and came up to me to start a friendly convo and we talked for a bit.
I told him about my lifestyle and I told him I'm an atheist, I'm unemployed and living off welfare with no desire or interest to get a job or career, and that I had no family, friends or girlfriend.
His response was a little miffed, he disapproved of me being unemployed and receiving money from the good ol bri'ish taxpayer (he was also a taxpayer too).

He then asked me questions about my future, like what I want to do with my life.
I told him I just want to enjoy my life and be happy, he then asked me:
"but don't you want a career, don't you want to be married and have children?"
Yeah, he really fucking asked that, also I did not tell him about inceldom, blackpill or this forum btw.
First rule of the blackpill: you don't talk about the blackpill.

I did tell him that women don't like me and are not attracted to me.
He spoke to me with some sympathy in his voice and face, he said:
"I feel really bad for you {REAL NAME}, I really do.".
I got tired of hearing him prattle on about shit that was normal back in his day, but is outdated now, so I cut the convo short.
I told him that I had somewhere important to be and I left.

Fucking boomers, man, their so unaware of modern shit that zoomers like me deal with.
Hypergamy, feminism brainwashing foids into hating men, mass inceldom, depression and loneliness.
The UK he was born into and grew up in is not the same one I was born into and grew up in.
We were both born in different regions of the UK ffs, so me and him probably came from massively different backgrounds too.
I grew up in a broken home with a poor family and lived in a shitty neighbourhood, he probably came from somewhere better.

And btw, he's not fooling me, I know the only reason he's encouraging me to work a job or career is so I can be taxed and my money would go to his pension when he retires.
He was disapproving of me for living off taxpayers money, but he'll do the same when he retires and gets a pension from the government!
Fucking hypocrite!
I've noticed that with boomers, if they find out your unemployed they'll encourage you to get a job.
They do this so you can be taxed and so they can live off your money via pensions!

Last edited:
That was brutal, but normies will never understand, especially if they are older. Zoomers can even understand a bit but it's better to simply play dumb when it comes to everyone else.